New Picture Thread

fade

Staff member
Heck, and I'm not even Canadian. Guess it's just the people I associate with.
Were you bitten by a Canadian? If so, you can look forward to a life of full moon changes, during which you'll experience an insatiable craving for hockey and politeness.

Were you bitten by a Canadian? If so, you can look forward to a life of full moon changes, during which you'll experience an insatiable craving for hockey and politeness.
Err, I dunno, but there was this catsnakelike thing I got in the mail that bit me before scuttling off to the nearest chocolatier and starting to haul their entire inventory to his box, muttering something about "for our Queen". Could that have been a Canadian, you think?

Err, I dunno, but there was this catsnakelike thing I got in the mail that bit me before scuttling off to the nearest chocolatier and starting to haul their entire inventory to his box, muttering something about "for our Queen". Could that have been a Canadian, you think?
"For our Queen", my fuzzy tail-wagging ass. I never got a single piece. No wonder those buggers were tired the next day.

20170106_144727.jpg

It snowed!

I honestly have no idea why this is posting upside down! I even flipped it and tried to post an upside down one hoping it would flip it right side up! I'm using my phone so maybe that has to do with it?

I don't live in Australia!

Last edited:
View attachment 22993

It snowed!

I honestly have no idea why this is posting upside down! I even flipped it and tried to post an upside down one hoping it would flip it right side up! I'm using my phone so maybe that has to do with it?

I don't live in Australia!

This happens to be A LOT on this forum. It will flip pictures for no apparent reason and no amount of modifying or flipping the picture will make it post properly. I usually end up having to open the picture in a picture viewer, hit prnt scree, paste in paint and save that file and then post THAT for it to finally work.