[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Just in case anyone is interested, Barnes and Noble stores may be selling Derpy Hooves and Dr. Whooves statues now.

I know, because while stocking stuffer shopping, I saw them.

Put my copying skills to the test today to paint this at the pottery store. Excited to see how it comes out!

image-3312378484.jpg

For all those who didn't catch it, today's newest episode had Weird Al Yankovic as a guest voice, as party planning pony Cheese Sandwich. Someone has already uploaded the episode online, so here it is for your viewing pleasure:

A short clip has been released in relation to Esquestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks. Pony dubstep, y'all.

Edit: Looks like the clip is back up.

Last edited:
At least the Flim-Flam brothers actually did something villianous this time. The whole thing with the cider machine was completely Applejack's fault...

- She's the one who accepted their challenge. It doesn't matter that she was goaded into it... it's still her fault.
- She's the one who was too stubborn to ask for help.
- In the end, the only reason she won is because SHE CHEATED BY HAVING HER FRIENDS HELP.
- She learns nothing from the event, when clearly the lesson was "Don't risk your fucking apple farm on a dare".

At worst, the first time around the Flim-Flam brothers are guilty of trying to sneak off with a barrel of cider (that they made...). This episode though? Total scumbags... though it's STILL APPLEJACK'S FAULT. RARGH!

# of Mane 6 members who sent law-abiding albeit boastful characters to crime: 2.

And while two weeks late, I'd to say I freaking loved the "Maud Pie" episode. Her deadpan was just great.

I was hoping for a Voltron moment and got a Sailor Moon moment. ;)

I smell new toys.

Last edited:
Yeah... the Vinyl series started as a Hot Topic exclusive. It's basically premium figures for collectors that want show-accurate stuff instead of blind bags built off the same molds or expensive mini-fig sets that have maybe one or two original models.

Dear Princess Celestia,
I learned that CULTS ARE FUCKING SCARY! Seriously, there's this bitch named Starlight who ran a pony cult and has the ability to rob people's talents and magic! I know I said to the pleebs that "Maybe she'll learn her lesson" but nah, fuck that shit, THIS BITCH IS A THREAT!

Seriously though, a solid opening, the ending to part one was down-right CREEPY, and I loved how they neither wrote to Princess Celestia, nor wrote in that stupid journal.

Finally got caught up on the episodes I missed.

Yeah, that two parted with the cult is kinda fucked up for a kid's show. It was just subtle enough that it felt a bit uncomfortable.

Finally got caught up on the episodes I missed.

Yeah, that two parted with the cult is kinda fucked up for a kid's show. It was just subtle enough that it felt a bit uncomfortable.
Yeah, that town was one kool-aid bowl away from being Jonestown, I'm pretty sure the were gonna starve the Mane 6 into submission. Oddly enough more people think it a metaphor for communism than a cult, which I can see someone seeing it like that but to me its a scary magic pony cult.

New episode today...

I can appreciate how straight Luna is, especially compared to her sister, but I can't decide if she makes things worse to get her point across or just can't shake the habit of scaring the fucking crap out of everyone.

New episode today...

I can appreciate how straight Luna is, especially compared to her sister, but I can't decide if she makes things worse to get her point across or just can't shake the habit of scaring the fucking crap out of everyone.
I'm pretty sure its the latter, either way there were some down-right creepy parts.

Yup, now we just have to wait for the Mane SIX to have Luna nightmare episodes! Betting the Pinkie Pie ep would go to some DARK places.
It's more likely that if we get another Luna Nightmare, it's going to be where the CMC get their Cutie Marks. Especially since Applebloom's voice seems a little deeper this season...

It's more likely that if we get another Luna Nightmare, it's going to be where the CMC get their Cutie Marks. Especially since Applebloom's voice seems a little deeper this season...
Maybe, more likely the series finale(if there ever is one in the next few years despite its success) but maybe.

Seriously though, I hope this show doesn't go the way of "Fairly Oddparents". I hated Sparky before he was cool, back when he was called POOCHY Poochie(sorry about that, loved that little guy from Yoshi's Island)!

On the latest My Little Pony, we learn never to let Braeburn be in charge of looking after children. Its a good thing-
Trouble Shoes just turned out to be a clutzy giant pony and not an actual criminal, otherwise Applejack would be the SECOND Applejack to bury her dead sister. Anyone who gets that deserves a cookie.

Nice episode, kinda wish it was later as there was a CMC ep two weeks ago, but whatevs.

I find myself wondering if this will be the season we see some cutie marks.
I hope so. Its kind of getting old with their motivation always being to get their cutie marks. I'm hoping a season finale cutie mark appearance will happen. I think they've already over done the beat the new bad guy with harmony magic season finale enough so it would be a nice change.