Export thread

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Limit: 500

edzepp

Is anyone else watching this little slice of cartoon heaven? It's helmed by Lauren Faust, an animator on shows like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Powerpuff Girls, and it's one of the most consistently charming and funny shows I've seen in a long time, with some of the most well defined characters in animation (Fluttershy is adorable). It's all extremely impressive considering its purpose for existence is to sell toys. You can pretty much find all the episodes on YouTube.

P.S: Apparently I've been gone for a while. Nice new look.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Even if I did, I would not admit it...

linglingface

linglingface

There's a My Little Pony show?? I used to watch all the time! XD also I'm making a MLP costume currently! I guess I'll have to start watching. I also love Foster's! :)

Jiarn

Is anyone else watching this little slice of cartoon heaven? It's helmed by Lauren Faust, an animator on shows like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Powerpuff Girls, and it's one of the most consistently charming and funny shows I've seen in a long time, with some of the most well defined characters in animation (Fluttershy is adorable). It's all extremely impressive considering its purpose for existence is to sell toys. You can pretty much find all the episodes on YouTube.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

...Why did I enjoy watching the episodes that I did?

figmentPez

figmentPez

This show is EPIC! How have I not watched this before now?

Jiarn

That was perfection figmentPez seriously. Nice find!

R

Raemon777

This was brought up on another forum in response to me saying that I liked "Pretty Little Liars." I haven't seen it yet but plan to. It sounds like it's approximately as good as the power puff girls.

From an interview with the creator:

quote:
I have been a lifelong feminist, and as an artist working in the animation industry for more than 16 years I have striven to do right by women and girls in the animated projects I have been part of. I try to bring sincerity and depth to the female characters I’ve animated and have fought in development and story meetings to make female characters more than just the typical girlfriend, Mom or sex symbol. I’ve even fought to see that there was more than just one girl character in whatever project I was working on. Sometimes I swayed my coworkers (often it was easy, to their credit) and sometimes I lost. My goal, as an artist and as a storyteller, was to one day have a show of my own for and about girls.

After years and years of pitching original animation for girls to studios and networks and always hearing “This is great, but animated shows for girls don’t get ratings,” or “Girls don’t watch cartoons,” I finally got the opportunity to have my own show. It’s called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I was extremely skeptical at first about taking the job. Shows based on girls’ toys always left a bad taste in my mouth, even when I was a child. They did not reflect the way I played with my toys. I assigned my ponies and my Strawberry Shortcake dolls distinctive personalities and sent them on epic adventures to save the world. On TV, though, I couldn’t tell one girl character from another and they just had endless tea parties, giggled over nothing and defeated villains by either sharing with them or crying–which miraculously inspired the villain to turn nice. Even to my 7-year-old self, these shows made no sense and couldn’t keep my interest. No wonder the boys at school laughed at my Rainbow Unicorn Trapper Keeper.

From what I’ve seen since I’ve grown up, little has changed. To look at the quality of most girls’ cartoons, it would seem that not one artist really cared about them. Not one designer, not one background painter, not one animator. Some of the more well-meaning, more expensive animated productions for girl audiences may look better, but the female characters have been so homogenized with old-fashioned “niceness” that they have no flaws and are unrelatable. They are so pretty, polite and perfect; there is no legitimate conflict and nothing exciting ever happens. In short, animated shows for little girls come across as boring. Stupid. Lame.

This perception, more than anything, is what I am trying to change with My Little Pony.

The messages I’m really trying to get across with the show are these:

* There are lots of different ways to be a girl. You can be sweet and shy, or bold and physical. You can be silly and friendly, or reserved and studious. You can be strong and hard working, or artistic and beautiful. This show is wonderfully free of “token girl” syndrome, so there is no pressure to shove all the ideals of what we want our daughters to be into one package. There is a diversity of personalities, ambitions, talents, strengths and even flaws in our characters–it’s not an army of cookie-cutter nice-girls or cookie-cutter beauty queens like you see in most shows for girls.
* Find out what makes you you. Follow your passions and ambitions, not what others expect of you. For instance, if you like sports don’t let someone’s suggestion that that is unfeminine stop you from doing what you love. Be considerate of others’ feelings, but not at the expense of your own goals and dreams.
* You can be friends with people who are vastly different from you. And even though all friendships have their share of disagreements and moments when you don’t get along, that does not mean that your friendship has to end.
* Cartoons for girls don’t have to be a puddle of smooshy, cutesy-wootsy, goody-two-shoeness. Girls like stories with real conflict; girls are smart enough to understand complex plots; girls aren’t as easily frightened as everyone seems to think. Girls are complex human beings, and they can be brave, strong, kind and independent–but they can also be uncertain, awkward, silly, arrogant or stubborn. They shouldn’t have to succumb to pressure to be perfect.

Yes, My Little Pony is riddled with pink, the leader is a Princess instead of a Queen and there probably aren’t enough boys around to portray a realistic society. These decisions were not entirely up to me. It has been a challenge to balance my personal ideals with my bosses’ needs for toy sales and good ratings. I do my best to incorporate their needs in an acceptable way, so when we are asked to portray a certain toy or playset, my team and I work to put it in a place that makes sense within the story. There is also a need to incorporate fashion play into the show, but only one character is interested in it and she is not a trend follower but a designer who sells her own creations from her own store. We portray her not as a shopaholic but as an artist.

I never expected to work on a show based on a toy line, but I accepted the project based on my sincere childhood love of the toy and Hasbro’s desire to create an entertaining show that is not just a long toy commercial. When I took the job, I braced myself for criticism, expecting many people–without even watching the show–to instantly label it girly, stupid, cheap, for babies or an evil corporate commercial. I encourage skeptics like this to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with an open mind. If I’m doing my job right, I think you’ll be surprised.

Overflight

...I hate to follow up that post with more retarded videos but I can't resist:

...I find these strangely enthralling.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

1291939003027-1.png

Philosopher B.

Lol! I don't think a single place I go online hasn't mentioned this show. Shit's like a wildfire.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

drinktwilight.jpg

figmentPez

figmentPez

I-LIKED-MY-LITTLE-PONY-TILL-IT-GOT-POPULAR.jpg

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, I admit that when I first saw a piece of this show I felt a little face-palmy about yet another rehash of a series I can barely recall from my early childhood. But having read the creator's article and seen that Ponycraft video... I might give it a try in a non-sarcastic fashion.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

mlp_carousel.jpg

evilmike

evilmike

Iaculus

Oh, that is just fantastic.

Hylian

Hylian

I decided to try watching a few episodes becuase everyone has been mentioning it and I must say I was very impressed and I plan on watching some more and if they stay as good as the ones I have seen already I could see myself watching the show on a regular basis.

linglingface

linglingface

So... I'm finally watching the first episode aaaand... was that an Aquaman costume when she was trying on different outifts and said "too shiny"??
13:06

Added at: 13:53
This is for Robot Unicorn Attack, but it works just as well for My Little Pony!

Jiarn

Um...

Don't think it was.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

oldspicepony.jpg

linglingface

linglingface

Hrmmm guess I was just hoping for something nerdy like that. :p A "seahorse" companion, perhaps? :D

R

Raemon777

I actually was feeling meh about the show (first few episodes were decent, latter episodes were too obviously for kids, however well animated). Then I got to the one where the zebra shows up, and we keep getting to hear Pinky Pie's evil zebra song. I watched the first and second performances multiple times.

I also love how obviously and unashamedly Twilight is the creator's Mary Sue. And how her solution to making a sleepover fun is to get out the book "How to have a Sleepover: Step by Step Instructions." And nowhere in the episode does anyone even suggest that's a weird idea.

evilmike

evilmike

There are a scary number of Pony mash up videos now. One of these days, I'm going to have to get around to watching the actual show.

R

Raemon777

That was amazing.

(It's the "balls" at the end that really sells it)

Emrys

Emrys

That Ponycraft 2 video gets better every time I watch it.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Hylian

Hylian

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

..... Now I've got to check this out...

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

One of these days I'll get around to it.​
But that one video reminds me, I really, really need to watch The Dark Knight again.​

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

That Frazetta poster rocks.

Jiarn

Pause at a random interval and you have your own Pony avatar.

Hylian

Hylian

Fanboys finally updates and is it for games? Nope it is for Ponies!

Hylian

Hylian

I posted this in the VG Cats comic thread but in case some people don't read that here it is again

I agree that the Cutie Mark Crusaders can be a little annoying at times (mainly that annoying song although that is mainly forgivable cause it was supposed to be bad) but I still wouldn't want to see them dead but I must admit I did laugh at the end with Pinky Pie.

And here area couple of comics I found (I am only posting the links cause they are kinda large)

http://theartrix.deviantart.com/art...9257?q=gallery:mylittlecomrade/27416573&qo=10

http://i.imgur.com/tmVTb.png

http://russelh.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-vs-the-fourth-wall-197161271

http://russelh.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-s-name-202715214

http://russelh.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-s-old-shame-199929984

Hylian

Hylian

Although I seem to be the only person still posting in this thread I happened to find a few comics that I thought needed to be shared

linglingface

linglingface

I watched 10 episodes the other day while sewing. :X I started my day with episode 4 and before I knew it WTF episode 14 already??
<3

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Well, I'm all caught up. Now what am I supposed to watch?

Hylian

Hylian

Well there is a new episode tomorrow and until than there are plenty of MLP videos on youtube.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I don't know. After learning that

Rainbow Dash can induce puberty and Twilight is a twilight caste Solar

Derpy doesn't seem quite as special.

evilmike

evilmike

Inception

300 Ponies

Hylian

Hylian

My co-workers have been teasing me about watching MLP so in response to said teasing I went out and bought some of the toys and put them up at my desk. Sadly I do not have a camera to take a picture but below is an image of the set I bought. :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

Those toys seem like anorexic supermodels compared to the ponies I remember from my childhood. Wait, did I own a pony, or was it just my sisters? I can't remember.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Argh, curse my inadequate Internet access for denying me more episodes! But yeah, I'm lovin' and laughing my ass off at these episodes, and I'm still only at episode 9.
"But that rainbow one hit me..."

Hylian

Hylian

Here are a couple of GIFs I made real quick cause I was bored. Sadly since I am at work I had to use a free online program so they are not the best quality

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You know, I'll watch it because I don't care what anyone thinks, but even I'd put it as a stretch to go "Hey office, I love My Little Pony! Come play with the toys on my desk!"

Hylian

Hylian

I just figured if I was going to get teased for liking the show I may as well give them a good reason to tease me.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Okay, watched the first episode. Pretty good, though it helped to have DreamGoddess next to me going "squee" at every cute thing.

Hylian

Hylian

linglingface

linglingface

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hylian

Hylian

I found that one while viewing another link from Reddit. In fact Reddit has there own MLP subreddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony

And another place that is quite a good for finding MLP comics and stuff is

http://www.equestriadaily.com/search/label/Comic

*edit*

and since I am still a bit bored here are a few more gifs I made (once again I am at work and only have access to a free online gif maker so they are not the best quality)

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

8634 - apple_bloom rainbow_dash.png

8629 - crossover portal.png

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Episode 2, 3: I really like the characters for the most part, and the show is at it's best when it's just being silly, but I'm already sick of the morals being shoehorned into this episode, and episode 3's story was the kind of non-conflict I'd expect from the old '80s version. I'm hoping that stops as the episodes go on.

Rovewin

Rovewin

I found this one and thought how could I not share this here

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

figmentPez

figmentPez

Okay, I finally got around to watching an episode (#21 "Over a Barrel"), and it was great. I can see why this show is generating such buzz.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

9428 - macro Trixie.jpg

Hylian

Hylian

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Hylian

Hylian

evilmike

evilmike

Trot Fuzz

Jiarn

These just keep getting better. Seriously, it's crazy.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

9751 - advice_pony celestia macro meme Princess_Celestia spike trollestia.png

10123 - advice_pony celestia macro meme trollestia.png

10124 - advice_pony celestia macro meme trollestia.png

10328 - advice_pony celestia macro meme trollestia.png

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

That sums up my thoughts on Celestia.

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

In response to my coworkers teasing I drew the following image for them to see when they enter my work area. (yes I know the drawing is sucky )

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

trollestiaSister.gif
trollestiaPet.gif

trollestiaParty.gif

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

All right, all right, all right! I'll cave! I'll yield!

I'll watch some of this blasted show!

Someone point me in the direction where I can watch it, not the endless barrage of parody trailers and such.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Someone point me in the direction where I can watch it, not the endless barrage of parody trailers and such.
It's on The Hub on Saturdays.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

The Hub? If that's a TV station of some sort, that doesn't help, as I don't have cable.

evilmike

evilmike

P.S: Apparently I've been gone for a while. Nice new look.
From a quick search, it appears this is still true.

evilmike

evilmike

Ponymen

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Last batch of troll ponies:
11180 - advice_pony cheerilee meme Trolilee.png
11209 - advice_pony cheerilee meme Trolilee.png

Hylian

Hylian

linglingface

linglingface

http://www.youtube.com/user/MenloMarseilles#p/c/F44B36D569D8C463
:D

Hylian

Hylian

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

12016 - comic twilight_sparkle.png

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

12263 - photo photoshop pinkie_pie real recursion why.jpg.png

Hylian

Hylian

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I've read this whole thread and I still don't know if you like this ironically or because it's actually good.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Honestly, it's pretty good. The end of episode aesops might be a bit heavy-handed and, especially towards the beginning, there will occasionally be plots that would be non-conflicts if the ponies had a lick of common sense. It's not the greatest show ever made, but you could do a lot worse.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

14700 - advice_pony celestia disappoint meme.png

figmentPez

figmentPez

Why is this show not on DVD?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

It just finished airing its first season a couple of weeks ago.

Hylian

Hylian

figmentPez

figmentPez

It just finished airing its first season a couple of weeks ago.
Oh, I'd assumed it was at the end of it's second season. So many animated shows have 13 episode seasons these days.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Episode 4 was an improvement on 3. I feel like Pinkie Pi saves the show any time it threatens to become trite.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm starting to understand the caste system of this version of MLP. The non-pegasus, non-unicorn ponies are the laborer class, the pegasus caste do middle class work like animal care and working closer to the top caste, and then the unicorns are the scholars and landowners.

Episode 5: "Racism!"
"Hey, we're not racists. We have a non-pony friend."

evilmike

evilmike

R

Raemon777

I'm starting to understand the caste system of this version of MLP. The non-pegasus, non-unicorn ponies are the laborer class, the pegasus caste do middle class work like animal care and working closer to the top caste, and then the unicorns are the scholars and landowners.

Episode 5: "Racism!"
"Hey, we're not racists. We have a non-pony friend."
I think all ponies can own land (Apple Jack seems to own her own farm), but Unicorns definitely seem to have a more glamorous position. I think it's more of a post-integration world. The original working caste is now free to move around the social ladder, but there's still some socioeconomic inertia that means they generally occupy the lower positions.

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

figmentPez

figmentPez

I think this made me laugh more than it should have:

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

SO I watched a few episodes... and I kinda... like this. Why the hell did Cartoon Network pass up on this, especially when they knew that Lauren Faust was involved?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

The Hub is partially owned by Hasbro. I doubt this show was ever offered to CN for them to air.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

The Hub is partially owned by Hasbro. I doubt this show was ever offered to CN for them to air.
Ahh.. well, there you go then. I remembered liking the new GI Joe show they had on too, but I haven't watched it in months since the Hub isn't on the basic cable of my new carrier.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

7426 - caption glasses hipster photoshop pun steven_magnet.png

linglingface

linglingface

Just watched the last 5 episodes today! Golly I love Pinkie Pie and Flutter Shy. <3 Loved how Pinkie kept randomly showing up when Twilight almost told a secret. :p

Rovewin

Rovewin

Just watched the last 5 episodes today! Golly I love Pinkie Pie and Flutter Shy. <3 Loved how Pinkie kept randomly showing up when Twilight almost told a secret. :p
She'll haunt you in your dreams..... Forever!!!!

Yeah I think they did a good job on the last episodes of making Fluttershy a more rounded character instead of a little bland like she started out as. Though I somewhat feel the opposite of Pinkie Pie. Making her a little too insane and random just for random sake which sort of took away from the personality she had behind doing the random acts. So I've been going back and watching some earlier episodes to refind my love for her.

linglingface

linglingface

I love Fluttershy's crazy moments!! "You. Are. Going. To. LOVE ME!!! /rage"

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

11386 - delicious_squirrel flutterage fluttershy wingboner.png

LordRendar

LordRendar

I think this made me laugh more than it should have:
[snip]
These Hitler videos always confuse my brain since I speak German and I understand what they are saying and while I read what the Subs say,it kinda fucks everything up.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

8863 - crossover mr_t.jpg

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hmm, needs a brightly colored feather earring.

R

Raemon777

That Mr. T pony is just about the most awesome thing ever.

Overflight

The definitive proof that this show has truly transcended all possible boundaries:

I found this video link on, of all things, BNET.COM

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Episode 6: Twilight mentions different unicorns having magic for specific talents, suggesting a Brave New World style of breeding occupational traits through bloodlines and families.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Frankly it looks more like the 3 caste thing with Warriors, Priesthood and Workers... with the Pegasus not being very overtly warriors because of the nature of the show (the WonderBolts being pseudo-fighter pilots). And the princess and sis being the gods.

figmentPez

figmentPez

tumblr_lm6wr4Fzzt1qaqlyro1_1280.png

An alteration of the this MGDMT comic

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

linglingface

linglingface

Yay, Derpy!!

Hylian

Hylian

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Tri-tri-tri-triple post

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

evilmike

evilmike

Still Alive

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

figmentPez

figmentPez

MLP shows up in the strangest places. Take the latest episode of Brows Held High: a review of The Exterminating Angels. Warning, the film being reviewed is soft-core porn, and while the nudity is censored, it's still very NSFW. I'm still deciding if I like BHH. The host, Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen, is witty and his delivery is near-perfect, but sometimes his subject matter is not to my liking. I wouldn't have even watched this one long enough to see the hilarious insertion of MLP if I hadn't heard there was an Obscurus Lupa cameo later in the vid.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Dammit... I just found another time sink that I think several of y'all will enjoy...

Fallout Equestria

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

23985 - macro mitch_hedberg twilight_sparkle.jpg

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Hylian

Hylian

Jiarn

There just aren't words.....

figmentPez

figmentPez

Wow, that looked like a lot of work.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

evilmike

evilmike

Pony Polka

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Up to Episode 14: What. A bunch. Of bitches. Rarity goes through all that work and they snub it. Holy shit. No wonder the Ponyville economy's in the gutter, requiring all the males to be migrant workers or gay fashion moguls.

R

Raemon777

Up to Episode 14: What. A bunch. Of bitches. Rarity goes through all that work and they snub it. Holy shit. No wonder the Ponyville economy's in the gutter, requiring all the males to be migrant workers or gay fashion moguls.
That episode is a spot-on representation of how the artist-client relationship works. Any implications it has for the Ponyville economy should be extrapolated to our own.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Obviously Rarity's problem is that she's still breathing... everyone knows true art can't be appreciated until the artist is unable to receive a check and someone else benefits financially from the work they put no effort into.

R

Raemon777

I can't really parse the sarcasm there. What exactly are you making fun of?

evilmike

evilmike

My Little Serenity

Hylian

Hylian

My shirt came in!

and since that pic was taken in a mirror here is another pic so it is easier to read.

Jiarn

:facepalm:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Episodes 17, 18: Seeing these Cutie Mark Crusader episodes made me realize where a world ruled by horses makes their glue--the lesser examples.

Annoying is the best word to describe them. I'm more grateful now that the show focuses on the adult ponies, because this is what the show could've been like ALL THE TIME. And they're so stupid...

And why is Rarity watching that little brat? I understand with Applejack since she and her sister are on a big family farm, but Rarity's running n establishment. Fuck, if she's getting in the way of your business, send her home to your parents. You're an adult; it's not your fucking job to watch your little sister while she messes up your store.

And Twilight needs to never drop the title of the show again, let alone twice within 10 minutes.

19: I thought this was going to be another terrible one with the "pony of pop" beginning, but then it turned out to be a pretty good episode. I didn't like Rarity early on, but she's developed into a better character through the episodes focusing on her.

figmentPez

figmentPez

MLP: Story of the Blanks
an 8-bit styled flash game.

Or you could have the story spoiled for you by watching the Let's Play

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Cutie Mark Crusaders?

No.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

IT LIVES AGAIN
44341 - 4th_wall animated derp gif nightmare_fuel pinkamena pinkamena_diane_pie pinkie_pie stare.gif

Hylian

Hylian

Emrys

Emrys

Well, I'm going to have nightmares.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Well, I'm going to have nightmares.
14562 - bueno mustache Trixie.jpg

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Gusto

Gusto

figmentPez

figmentPez

source

On a related note: Dammit bronies, stop harassing Obscurus Lupa!

Hylian

Hylian

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

source

On a related note: Dammit bronies, stop harassing Obscurus Lupa!
Where is this harassment happening?

Very cool picture, both for what it is, and that it shows how well the Channel Awesome people designed outfits to personality. I could easily recognize who was who for a lot of those just by the faces and hair without looking at the cutie mark.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Where is this harassment happening?
I'm not sure, a little was on Twitter, but most was elsewhere; maybe the Spoony Experiment forums, maybe email. I think it's died down, though. Idiots claiming that she intentionally didn't mention MLP:FiM in a recent video, because she secretly hates the show, and is lying about being indifferent towards it. Total trolling, especially when the name calling started.

Gusto

Gusto

I just saw the Rarity artistry episode y'all were talking about a while back.

I wanted to flip the Internet.

The show is often hilarious but this episode struck a little close to home.

Anyway...

figmentPez

figmentPez

Halforums with MLP ad.JPG

Wrong ponies!

Gusto

Gusto

Angel is officially the best character.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

3QV1g.jpg

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

ClanMalkavian.jpg

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Considering the fan base, I was surprised to hear that this series is ending with the upcoming season. Weird.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Considering the fan base, I was surprised to hear that this series is ending with the upcoming season. Weird.
What.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Citation needed.

Shego's link in the post below is to an unrelated youtube video. Don't bother clicking it, as her announcement was some lame prank.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I have no idea how I came across this, but when I saw it, I knew I needed to see if there was a pony thread on this forum. And then I knew it needed to be here.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Citation needed.

Shego's link in the post below is to an unrelated youtube video. Don't bother clicking it, as her announcement was some lame prank.
Apparantly MLP:FiM doesn't teach humor. Oh well.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Bronies don't care about, or share jokes.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Let's see... honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, loyalty, magic.

Yup, it's in there! I would've laughed, I just didn't know it was a joke, even when I clicked the Youtube link. I thought you were just withholding the information to be sadistic, not saying "fooled you". Which you did.

Hylian

Hylian

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm mildly traumatized by this picture:
52c7532a3b7a4708865488b2728a5a91_7.jpg

I think I'd be screaming in horror if it were combined with this one:
2815622913_52cdb9c8cd.jpg

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Dammit, FigPez!

*shivers*

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I miss Pojo sometimes....

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I enjoyed his presense on the forums and was actually quite disappointed in the forum's ostracization of him, which lead to his leaving. Wouldn't mind having him back at all.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

12742.jpg

figmentPez

figmentPez

The new season is set to start in a couple weeks. Sept 17th if the listings are correct.

MLP Season Two Premiere.JPG

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Now I need only find a secret place to watch these episodes... a Pony cave, as it were.

Gusto

Gusto

What the fuck Allen.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Take Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
Add ponies.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The new season is set to start in a couple weeks. Sept 17th if the listings are correct.

View attachment 2663
Sounds... exactly like the first episodes.

Is that what we have to look forward to without Lauren Faust? Or is it that MLP is going to start having a story arc besides the Grand Galloping Gala?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Sounds... exactly like the first episodes.

Is that what we have to look forward to without Lauren Faust? Or is it that MLP is going to start having a story arc besides the Grand Galloping Gala?
Probably the later. Faust is still involved with the show, so who knows.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

1yYq2.png

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Maybe I just really dislike the source material but I'm not finding any of this the least bit entertaining. However there have been other memes that I wasn't a fan of that I still found funny.

Oh well.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Gonna post this to the Good Cosplay Thread in a few days, but I'll post it here first:

Applejack

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

No.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Troubling, isn't it? I knew researching the Good Cosplay Thread would eventually threaten my sanity. I did not expect that threat to come in this form.

EDIT: Yet, oddly enough, I have no problem with CarlaDawn as Rainbow Dash
CarlaDawn as Rainbow Dash.jpg

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Troubling, isn't it? I knew researching the Good Cosplay Thread would eventually threaten my sanity. I did not expect that threat to come in this form.

EDIT: Yet, oddly enough, I have no problem with CarlaDawn as Rainbow Dash
View attachment 2730
Because she's not cosplaying a pony that is a character, but rather the character itself as a personality, not a species.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

You're bothered by the plastic ears too?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You're bothered by the plastic ears too?
I think that's where part the problem stems; it's not as bad as the full-suits, of course.

GasBandit

GasBandit

So... these are pictures of what bronies see inside their head when they watch the show?

evilmike

evilmike

So, apparently the ponies are going to be fighting the Q?

Gusto

Gusto

Wow, that dude even sounds like John de Lancie. :O

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Wow, that dude even sounds like John de Lancie. :O
I know, right? I had to do a double-take

evilmike

evilmike

I know, right? I had to do a double-take
Yeah. It's almost as if it actually is John de Lancie.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

......... *facepalm* *headwheel*

That would be what I get for not doing my homework.

evilmike

evilmike

Sorry about that, OC. I thought we were just setting up another trap for Dave. :)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Nope, that would be OC being Derpalicious

Gusto

Gusto

I had a feeling.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I had a feeling.
Was it a twitchy-tail feeling?

figmentPez

figmentPez

discourdpicard.png

discord.jpg

Typo aside, I think these are hilarious.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Not Shown: The Sisko Pony, who bucked Discord in the face because he doesn't take that kind of shit from ANYONE.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Familiar Faces #77: My Little Pony Retrospective Generations 1 - 3

While this doesn't cover FiM, it's so funny I hurt myself laughing. Also, it is prepping for an episode covering the new series.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

eN2tL.jpg

Hylian

Hylian

I just finished watching the latest episode and I must say that it was FUCKING AWESOME!

I so can not wait to see the next episode.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Partway through

Nice job breaking it, CMC.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Gonna have to find it online later. Was still asleep.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Rovewin

Rovewin

I think because everyone should want it as a gif. It was the second thought that crossed my mind after seeing it. It seems to work with almost all the music Im playing right now too. So awesome!

Norris

Norris

So the internet has convinced me to give this show a try. Watched the first two episodes. Laruen Faust = AWESOME, MLP:FiM = AWESOME, Me = Brony.

Hylian

Hylian

Welcome to the herd :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

Aw, broken image.

evilmike

evilmike

Apparently, the ending of the most recent episode have given the ponies A New Hope.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Hylian

Hylian

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Bones

Bones

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Yeah, and he made an excellent point about supporting Faust's Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. I feel bad that someone with such a good resume is unable to get her project going because of how narrow-minded the animation industry seems to have become on her television front.

That said, I think she should do an online, 24-page "intro" comic to gather interest. Many people who adore MLP: Friendship is Magic aren't even aware and even those who are might not care since these characters Faust has created aren't actually shown interacting or being involved in a story of any kind. Something like that would certainly garner attention from the existing fanbase that MLP has formed.

Bones

Bones

I would gladly give her op a whirl, looks cool. a bunch of skater chicks based of the solar system, sign me up!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Noticed that yesterday and thought that was really damn cool.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Did episode 3 get delayed? It's not up on Equestria Daily.

Bones

Bones

there is a delay before the next one, it airs NEXT sunday...totally blew my weekend. lol

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Weird.

And now this kind of sucks because we got used to being able to watch the next episode whenever because the season had ended when my wife and I got started. Now we're in the same boat as everyone else. This is why I don't watch shows until they get canned, like Firefly and Pushing Daisies.

figmentPez

figmentPez

64680 - Transformers crossover grimlock pinkie_pie.jpg

strawman

strawman

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Well, I've had this macro for a while, but I just don't think I'm ever going to legitimately use it. So here you go.
15252 - bad_words fluttershy meme stfu.jpg

strawman

strawman

Well, I've had this macro for a while, but I just don't think I'm ever going to legitimately use it. So here you go.
View attachment 2924
Obviously you don't visit the politics subforum enough.

Gusto

Gusto

I've had an old Achewood panel set aside as an image macro I've been looking to use for like 3 years now.

strawman

strawman

Eventually (usually a day or two) I just put my newly found image macros in the funny pictures thread. Otherwise I'll never get around to using it.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

For anyone who has read DM of the Rings or Darths and Droids but hasn't gotten enough of somebody taking screencaps of movies or television and applying dialogue to make it seem like the characters are players in a tabletop RPG campaign, here's Friendship is Dragons.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

SO much love for this show!
(I'm a late bloomer and am new to the fandom...) It makes me so stupidly happy, I can't help but like it.
As is my nature - I can't wait to make a Fluttershy cosplay! She's adorable to me. =^^=

Bones

Bones

not going to lie, I cant wait to see where this season goes with character development. also, spike is the coolest character ever. sorry, i like the ponies, but a wise cracking dragon just makes me so happy

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

When my husband is nice enough to watch it with me, Spike's his favorite too.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

722px-Angel_is_not_impressed.png

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Let me guess, Allen, the bunny is your favorite?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Yes
Added at: 11:51
Also

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh my landlord that's scary.
And totally worthy of saving onto my computer.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Hylian

Hylian

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

"Friendship is Tentacles".... I absolutely love that.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

"Friendship is Tentacles".... I absolutely love that.

Nightmare

Nightmare

I've been creaming my pant's at these posts.

Bones

Bones

I want plushies of the main 6 so badly, and a giant spike to put in my doorway to stare at children on halloween

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

@Nightmare - You've been creaming your pant's what? Don't leave us in suspense.

Nightmare

Nightmare

The posts on this thread. How do I make a signature?

Dave

Dave

The posts on this thread. How do I make a signature?
You have to be here a bit and make posts. Then one magical day you're called "Trusted User" and can change sig, etc.

Reason for this is we've had lots of spammers making accounts and then putting links to bad nasty sites in their sigs.

Or you can say, "Dave! I want to change my signature! Can I, huh?" and I'll fix ya right up.
Added at: 13:51
Or you do nothing and I fix you anyway. You should be good to go.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Okay, thanks. One more thing:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Rape. Always hilarious. ;)

Chibibar

My wife calls it Crack Ponies. It is interesting and fun to watch.

Hylian

Hylian

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I really like these Squidward ones

strawman

strawman

Nightmare

Nightmare

IT NEVER DIES!!!

I LOL'd.

I really like these Squidward ones
Now That's funny, even though I hate Spongebob Squarepants :D

Now, for mine:

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm literally terrified of watching this show. I might like it.

Hylian

Hylian

I'm literally terrified of watching this show. I might like it.

Gusto

Gusto

It was alright. Other than John de Lancie I have almost no interest in trying season 2.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Probably going to be more of the same. Ymmv on whether or not that's a good thing.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

OK, that was some excellent facial animation this week... but HOLY HELL. Twilight was absolutely frightening this week.

Hylian

Hylian

I loved it when

Big McIntosh took the little doll even after the enchantment had been removed. Not to mention Fluttershy beating the shit out of a bear. Twilight snapping and generally creeping everyone out. ANd Rainbow Dash's atomic rainboom and her wearing sunglasses. Oh who am I kidding the whole episode was great.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Where the hell is episode 3? I went to Hub and it seems like they're not even showing full episodes anymore; just clips.

Hylian

Hylian

Where the hell is episode 3? I went to Hub and it seems like they're not even showing full episodes anymore; just clips.
480p no commercials

720p with commercials

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Thanks!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Maybe if it was a little more like this, I could maintain an interest in it -

Hylian

Hylian

Maybe if it was a little more like this, I could maintain an interest in it -

Nightmare

Nightmare

LOL'd at the swag one :D

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

sweet mac and hella twi.png

Hylian

Hylian

I took advantage of WalMart's deal they had going on where you could print a free 16x20 inch poster

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

For your office, of course.

Gusto

Gusto

Man.

Hylian

Hylian

For your office, of course.
Nope, it is going in my room as soon as I find a spot for it.

Bones

Bones

thats awesome hylian, i will gladly pay to do that myself if I can get access to the image

Gusto

Gusto

Nope, it is going in my room as soon as I find a spot for it.
On the ceiling above your bed.

Hylian

Hylian

thats awesome hylian, i will gladly pay to do that myself if I can get access to the image
here is the image

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/b1.../35568 - 1600x1200 dash rainbow wallpaper.jpg

and if you are interested here is the details on how to get the poster for free

http://i.imgur.com/iGhDg.jpg

and here is the actual coupon

http://i.imgur.com/BIdTO.jpg

On the ceiling above your bed.
Knowing my luck if I did that I would end up having it fall off in the middle of the night and give me a concussion or something.

Gusto

Gusto

THEN you'd be seein' rainbows! :awesome:

Bones

Bones

http://braukoly.deviantart.com/gallery/30555206 the orginal maker of the vector, show some love! also did one of all the main characters!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Spike is now my desktop wallpaper.

Rovewin

Rovewin

Nice Hylian. I went and got a wonderbolts one.

Sorry I dont have a good camera right now to do it justice. As soon as I got home with it I was like this.

Then I went and finished making this disco discord. Took me forever to make but I think he came out pretty well. I also made sure to do it so that I just have to flip it horizontally and change the order I have the layers in and I will have the other side complete too. Plus it is all original, nothing was taken from other's sprites.

Steve

Steve

*snip*

Any reason?

Hylian

Hylian

That was......interesting but what did it have to do with My Little Pony FiM?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I think it was just a disco beat for Discord to groove too.

figmentPez

figmentPez

One of my friend's co-workers drew this:
Harley Quinn My Little Pony (Large).jpg

I've been told he's planning on doing a whole series, with Fluttershy or Applejack as Poison Ivy up next.

R

Raemon777

Holy shit dude, there's "NSFW", and then there's "Nightmare Fuel Surprise!!!" with no warning. In a thread about ponies.

Not cool. Not even half joking.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

One of my friend's co-workers drew this:
View attachment 3174

I've been told he's planning on doing a whole series, with Fluttershy or Applejack as Poison Ivy up next.
UGHGHHGH!!!!! If Fluttershy is Ivy I'll die completely happy!! Ah, please let it happen!! So adorable! =^^=

Hylian

Hylian

I just finished watching the newest episode and it was awesome. The best part was seeing Luna again but Pinkie was completely awesome as well. I was disappointed by the fact that Rarity was not in the episode.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Apparently she was supposed to be, but her scene got cut for time constraints.

Poor Luna. I feel for the poor gal, I really do.

Bones

Bones

Luna is probably my second favorite character behind spike after 2.04. I seriously want to see waaay more of her with Celestia.

Holy shit dude, there's "NSFW", and then there's "Nightmare Fuel Surprise!!!" with no warning. In a thread about ponies.

Not cool. Not even half joking.
did i miss something?

figmentPez

figmentPez

did i miss something?
Yup. Here's the IO9.com story on what was posted to this thread:
This is the most disturbing music video we’ve seen in years.
I didn't watch it, or rather, I started to watch it, thought it was going somewhere else, and thankfully stopped before it got to whatever horror lies within. (Good gravy, the thumbnail image on IO9.com is completely different than the one that appeared on the Youtube clip embeded here.)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That video was absolutely amazing. I can't stop watching it.

Bones

Bones

ok, seriously, I lawled at that. I guess I must be a monster, because the guy with the giant annelid growing out of his arm feeling the inside of his main squeeze had me rolling.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

My p-point count must be lower than I thought... barely batted an eyelash.

GasBandit

GasBandit

That was too bitchin' for this thread. It needs to be in the awesome videos thread. I'm-a go put it over there.

Hylian

Hylian

The video was interesting and quite entertaining. I don't regret watching it and I will probably watch it again later but I am still confused as to why it was posted in this thread in the first place .

GasBandit

GasBandit

The video was interesting and I don't regret watching it and I will probably watch it again later but I am still confused as to why it was posted in this thread in the first place .
My guess, is because when you want to put puppies in a meat grinder, you have to go to the puppy store. And then people say, "why is there a meat grinder in the puppy store, and where did all this hairy, melted jello come from?"

figmentPez

figmentPez

Nostalgia Critic My Little Pony MLP FiM.jpg

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Anyone know if tomorrow's is new?

strawman

strawman

No, the next one is next month.

Biannoshufu

My p-point count must be lower than I thought... barely batted an eyelash.
yeah. too tame. Japan has ruined me.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Anyone else just hearing a Cylon speaking when it should be one Queen of Blades?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Heavy shows people how to make the Sandvich, set to the toen of the Cupcake song from MLP.

Also... Pony dungeon crawler.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

A guy at the Halloween party last weekend admitted to being a Bronie... then all hell broke loose. The other guys were merciless about teasing him... even going as far a saying, "Don't hang out with my daughter."

figmentPez

figmentPez

A guy at the Halloween party last weekend admitted to being a Bronie... then all hell broke loose. The other guys were merciless about teasing him... even going as far a saying, "Don't hang out with my daughter."
*sigh* So. Much. Stupid.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

To be fair Fig, it is a show that appears to be intended exclusively for little girls. Mostly I'm curious why he thought we'd care.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

From one of the more recent episodes...

Rovewin

Rovewin

Yeah that was awesome. I saw the Jesus pony and was like was that Jesus ponified? No it couldnt of been. That would be too perfect. Then bam rest of cast and glorious realization that yes it could be that perfect.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Yeah that was awesome. I saw the Jesus pony and was like was that Jesus ponified? No it couldnt of been. That would be too perfect. Then bam rest of cast and glorious realization that yes it could be that perfect.
Fillies, dude.

wana10

Someone on her team must be a huge fan of the movie because the main 3 showed up in the Foster's home bowling episode as well.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Someone on her team must be a huge fan of the movie because the main 3 showed up in the Foster's home bowling episode as well.
I'm chalking this up to some influence from her husband, Craig McCracken. In addition to the bowling episode, he made numerous references in Powerpuff Girls, some obvious and some more subtle. For example...

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Gusto

Gusto

Man I gotta replay the Portals.

evilmike

evilmike

by Fooray on Deviant Art

Nightmare

Nightmare

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm watching the latest episode "May the Best Pet Win!" and I loved the musical number between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash!

LittleKagsin needs to finish up her Fluttershy costume so that she and CarlaDawn can do a music video of the song. :D

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

..... LittleKagSin is doing a Fluttershy Gijinka?

fullofwin.jpg

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Best. Pet. EVER.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ahh, that would be AMAZING Pez!! To bad I only see her once a year...*sniffles*

..... LittleKagSin is doing a Fluttershy Gijinka?

fullofwin.jpg
Hehe, yep! Thanks! =^^=

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Bonus points if you can pull off a "Flutterbitch" photo shot, too. *grins*

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'll do my best. =^^=

figmentPez

figmentPez

Oh Kags, I wish I could see the look on your face when you see this:

My Little Princess by Katie-W

linglingface

linglingface

OMGWOWSOCOOL :3

Hylian

Hylian

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Haha, it was a good one. Maybe I'll try to recreate it for you. =^^=

Omggoodness, I'm going to throw up with joy!! Heeeeee, love it! Man...I'm getting to sidetracked by cosplay that is on the back burner..curses.

Hylian

Hylian

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Oh my God.... I had to hurriedly hide my screen and pretend I was on the phone, because a citizen was walking by and asked me what I was laughing at... there's no good way to explain how hard I was laughing at this image.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Congrats Bronies:
Humble Brony Bundle.JPG

figmentPez

figmentPez

Cosplayers tweet awesome stuff, Thanks Ridd1e!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Thank you for that, FigPez... I've been playing it all day as I patrol.... very soothing.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Thank you for that, FigPez... I've been playing it all day as I patrol.... very soothing.
If you want soothing, OC, then you definitely want this *high octane nightmare fuel warning*
perfect_student_by_jcharlesmachiavelli-d4e4sku.jpg

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

You REALLY need to look closely into her eyes to see what's written there. I almost missed it.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Jesus FUCK, Allen! What'd I ever do to you?!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

You REALLY need to look closely into her eyes to see what's written there. I almost missed it.
Oh yeah, it's a nice touch.

Jesus FUCK, Allen! What'd I ever do to you?!
Absolutely nothing. But if you ever get revenge, I'll definitely have deserved it.
Coincidentally, my favorite type of girl in anime is yandere.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Heh.... Nice boat.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

OC, I do have one question for you.
20028 - fluttercry fluttershy.png

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

.... no fair using Fluttershy

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

1HUMm.png

strawman

strawman

Oh yeah, it's a nice touch.

Absolutely nothing. But if you ever get revenge, I'll definitely have deserved it.
Coincidentally, my favorite type of girl in anime is yandere.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

figmentPez

figmentPez

Batman Noms on Pinkie Pie MLPFiM.gif

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Hey OC, I have some more nightmare fuel for you.

1184166422912297019317.gif

Hylian

Hylian

figmentPez

figmentPez

Spoilers for the recent episode "The Mysterious Mare Do Well", also it's really sad:

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Oh.... God.... ;_;

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I'll admit, I teared up.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Did anyone else get mixed messages from the last episode? I know it was supposed to be "Remember who your friends REALLY are" but the way it worked out, it felt more like "You should lie more often. Your friends are too nice to call you on it and everything will work out fine!"

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

strawman

strawman

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I... don't get it?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. The image just looks weird on Dark Green.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Manhattan Ponies? Cool!

evilmike

evilmike

Captain Equestria

figmentPez

figmentPez

Did anyone else get mixed messages from the last episode? I know it was supposed to be "Remember who your friends REALLY are" but the way it worked out, it felt more like "You should lie more often. Your friends are too nice to call you on it and everything will work out fine!"
Finally watched it, and yes, the episode did seem a little messed-up like that.

Plus, she had to lie about who her friends are? Really? The six ponies who are the emodiment of the elements of harmony, who saved the entire world... TWICE! Those country bumpkins just aren't impressive to anyone?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Hmph... peasants, jumped-up beyond their station, just because the Princess is taken by their pastoral charms.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Still...
[quote="stienman, post: 890744, member: 44"
]
[/quote]

Twilight panda

*snip* Pony Porn with a slice of humor. Submit questions/suggestions.

mod note: This might have a place in the NSFW area but probably not here. You're more than welcome to create an account and post it there. You never know who else might be interested.

wana10

Dude wtf, seriously? Fuck off back to /b/ twilight panda. thankyouverymuch.

strawman

strawman

Nightmare

Nightmare

*snip* Pony Porn with a slice of humor. Submit questions/suggestions.

mod note: This might have a place in the NSFW area but probably not here. You're more than welcome to create an account and post it there. You never know who else might be interested.
Pony porn? WTF?

Dave

Dave

It's like a Mexican donkey show, but with RAINBOWS!!

Nightmare

Nightmare

Please don't do that.

My teacher got me two MLP T-Shirts form Hot topic.

Also:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

No.

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

Hylian

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Happy l'il firefighter Derpy! *laughs*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Having recently watched season 2, episode 9, I've come to the conclusion that my unicorn overlord theory is correct, since in the wealthy city of Canterlot, who live with the pony goddess and look down on all others of Equestria, every one of them is a fucking unicorn.

Post-integration my ass!

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Having recently watched season 2, episode 9, I've come to the conclusion that my unicorn overlord theory is correct, since in the wealthy city of Canterlot, who live with the pony goddess and look down on all others of Equestria, every one of them is a fucking unicorn.

Post-integration my ass!
You ever been to a rich, New England town? How many non-white people did YOU see?

I suspect that's the deal with Canterlot: Yes, the world at large is integrated and no one would say a word about seeing a Pegasi or Earth pony in Canterlot (after all, the Wonderbolts were invited to the gala), but that doesn't mean that all of those original families just up and left. Your still going to have a large concentration of whatever breed originally settled the area and they are likely to dominate high society in that area.

Or maybe Unicorns are just racist pricks, I don't know.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Being a unicorn and being a haughty dick tend to go hand in hand. Not always, but usually.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Being a unicorn and being a haughty dick tend to go hand in hand. Not always, but usually.
Racist against unicrons.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I'll stop being racist against unicorns when they stop being haughty dicks.

evilmike

evilmike

The Rainbow Knight Rises

evilmike

evilmike

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh goodness yes!

Hylian

Hylian

Bones

Bones

hiResPony.png

yay I made a pony bones!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Gah, so cute!! Adore. :)

Docseverin

Docseverin

Docpony
ponyWithBackground.png

figmentPez

figmentPez

Watching the latest episode, it's clear why Unicorns look down on Earth Ponies and Pegasai... those filthy ponies have to change diapers with their mouths. *shudder*

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I'm pretty sure unicorns look down on them because unicorns are haughty dicks.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

It also threw everything we knew about pony genetics out the window, assuming the wife wasn't been fooling around...

Overflight

...no comment.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Sometimes I really really hate the internet.

strawman

strawman

Sometimes I really really hate the internet.
Gotta work on that man. While it's ok to intensely hate the internet periodically, it's much more efficient to hate it moderately more frequently - experts develop a low level of hate that serves as a constant undercurrent through their day.

There are exercises you can practice if you're interested in increasing your hate efficiency.

It may not be easy, but it is possible, so don't lose hope.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Gotta work on that man. While it's ok to intensely hate the internet periodically, it's much more efficient to hate it moderately more frequently - experts develop a low level of hate that serves as a constant undercurrent through their day.

There are exercises you can practice if you're interested in increasing your hate efficiency.

It may not be easy, but it is possible, so don't lose hope.
disapprovingAngel.png

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Christmas, season 2, episode 11: I knew it. I fucking called it during season 1 that there was a subjugation of the powerless Earth ponies by the unicorns.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

About the closest the creator could come to a high-and-tight. *grins*

evilmike

evilmike

Derpy Speaks

figmentPez

figmentPez

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I gotta agree. The voice was too much. If they bring her back, they need to tone it down a bit and make her a bit more charming. They should have went klutzy but cute, with a bit of cloud-cuckoolander.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I gotta agree. The voice was too much. If they bring her back, they need to tone it down a bit and make her a bit more charming. They should have went klutzy but cute, with a bit of cloud-cuckoolander.
Agreed. The only time she sounded okay to me was when she was shouting down to Rainbow Dash. Otherwise she sounded too much like Mugsy's goon from Looney Tunes.

Bones

Bones

reminded me of a clumsy Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

They made the retarded pony sound retarded and people are shocked?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

They made the retarded pony sound retarded and people are shocked?
I don't think people expected her to be all "Durr, which way did he go, George, which way did he go?" I kind of liked her as just this in-joke off to the side as opposed to something needing to be touted. But I suppose it doesn't matter; I just don't care for the voice.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hylian

Hylian

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Saw this. Made me laugh.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

drifter

drifter

Saw this. Made me laugh.

*snip*

When I saw the title of the video, I was so hoping it was gonna be a play on the Stephen King story.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

MLP:FiM really needed an episode like that. I'm all for character-centered stories, but sometimes you need a real antagonist beyond "snooty older girl in class got her period first".

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

... A Music Man reference in MLP? Very impressive. Loved the straw hats.

I'd also like to add that those two brothers clearly produced a quality cider and would have won if they hadn't been stupid and let Twilight and Co. help out Applejack... and they'd have deserved it. Basically what I'm saying is that they were jerks, but they weren't the ones who bet the fucking farm over a pissing contest. If anything, the lesson of the episode should have been "Don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash."

Also, isn't the entire point of cider to use up the apples you can't sell to people or use as feed?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I liked the part when Applejack didn't learn a damn thing.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

... A Music Man reference in MLP? Very impressive. Loved the straw hats.

I'd also like to add that those two brothers clearly produced a quality cider and would have won if they hadn't been stupid and let Twilight and Co. help out Applejack... and they'd have deserved it. Basically what I'm saying is that they were jerks, but they weren't the ones who bet the fucking farm over a pissing contest. If anything, the lesson of the episode should have been "Don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash."

Also, isn't the entire point of cider to use up the apples you can't sell to people or use as feed?
I'm perplexed as to why the farm is always hurting for money. Every two or three episodes, they're trying to raise money through some new product or sales location, and yet they're always on the verge of losing the place due to payments or structural damage. It was just established that the only reason Ponyville exists is because of that fucking apple farm three generations back. Not to mention, it seems like it's always apple season. But they're always going broke and they need cider proceeds to make it through the winter. Someone is mismanaging something.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

For that matter, where the fuck where all the rest of the Apple Family? There were like 20 of them introduced in the first episode. Why the fuck weren't they making cider? They'd have easily won with that many people.

This episode makes NO sense.

Norris

Norris

For that matter, where the fuck where all the rest of the Apple Family? There were like 20 of them introduced in the first episode. Why the fuck weren't they making cider? They'd have easily won with that many people.
The following is probably the dorkiest thing I've ever said...and I argue about comic books regularly:

It was established in Season 1, Episode 4 " Applebuck Season" that the extended Apple Family had gathered at Sweet Apple Acres in Season 1, Episode 1 "Friendship is Magic, Part 1" for the Apple Family Reunion and that they all had their own farms to tend to. They come to town for special events, like Apple Jack's homecoming from the Rodeo, but they're the extended family with their lands to tend.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

OK, that makes a bit more sense.

figmentPez

figmentPez

GasBandit

GasBandit

!

strawman

strawman

That's... disturbing.:Leyla:

Overflight

That better be used in Fighting is Magic.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Reviews are Magic: The Mysterious Mare-D0-Well

Excellent analysis of the episode, but the best part is the faux-Twilight at the end explaining the lesson that was really learned.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Reviews are Magic: The Mysterious Mare-D0-Well

Excellent analysis of the episode, but the best part is the faux-Twilight at the end explaining the lesson that was really learned.
The person doing the Twilight voice was very impressive.

figmentPez

figmentPez

LittleKagsin should enjoy this one:

Hylian

Hylian

That was pure awesomeness right there.

Eriol

Eriol

Well, ya! And for the purposes of the bet, why didn't they make quality a factor?

And as for the "deal" which was bad originally, why didn't they just renegotiate? Say "sure we'll sell you apples, and you can sell cider just like us, since the market is obviously not saturated." There are 6 tonnes of ways to make money off that deal BESIDES what the Bros. were offering originally. Heck, the Bros. are screwed without the family selling apples to them, so they can just set whatever price they want at that point. If the Bros. don't buy, they're in exactly the same position they were in the day before, which obviously is an OK one.

I agree that the message of the episode was... well really not there very much at all.

And that Zelda thing is done really really well.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh my gosh, Pez!!!! Hnnn, that's one of the best things ever!!

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I dunno... I kinda like the name and attitude and antics, but the voice totally had to go. That's what was pushing the line into offensive.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I wish they'd kept the name in there, but yeah, the voice had to go.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I kinda like the new voice, even if it's a bit generic. Still totally get why people are upset.

Dirona

Dirona

I kinda like the new voice, even if it's a bit generic. Still totally get why people are upset.
I think generic is definitely the right word. I'm not sold, but I'm not going to rage about it either (though I am cheesed that they removed Dash calling her by name.)

And TBH I'm more than a bit creeped out by the capacity of studios/producers/creators to re-edit their shows after they've been made public. It feels a bit re-writing-history-ish, and even though this is 'just some cartoon for little girls' I have a bit of a problem re-writing pop culture to make it... I dunno, why did they do this, make Derpy more acceptable (and remove her name?)? The whole thing makes me rather uneasy.

Norris

Norris

They did because iTune requested it, from what I've read. I actually prefer the "ditzy girl" voice to the "doofy male voice that sounds vaguely offensive coming from a female character" voice.

While I'm not crazy about removing her name or underping her eyes...I can see why iTunes would request it and Hasbro would capitulate. Bronies are not the target audience and not the audience that drives the toy sales that the show's success is tied to.

Bones

Bones

i get that people are upset, but she is still derpy, they are just trying to compromise, I don't think its terrible, and I actually like the new voice. the original made me think of Rudolph the red nose reindeer. I bought both seasons, it is fine, the world wont explode because they decided to be nice and not wait for some bullshit lawsuit about discrimination.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Just as a heads up, the original voice IS on the most recently released DVD.

Norris

Norris

Which nicely supports the "iTunes Did It!" theory.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

New voice is fine. I'd assumed from the get-go that Derpy was supposed to be ditzy, not retarded. The original voice was off.

Also, S2 episode 18 was terrible. I used to like Pinkie Pie, but holy crap, that was annoying and... over-song-y. Though I totally wanted to high-five Rainbow Dash for the "over-the-top hyper antics" comment, and I thought it was funny seeing her hanging out reading in Twilight's library.

Hylian

Hylian

I like the new voice but I am annoyed by them removing the name and their slight tweaking of Derpy's eye to make them less derpy. But on a different note I saw the following image and I found it rather amusing.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

flutterSlap.gif

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

YOU.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Bones

Bones

how is allen getting these gifs!? @_@

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I make them.

Bones

Bones

8a21145d-756d-48a0-a68d-f1b1a95aace1.gif

Terrik

Terrik

The few, you say.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's that you say? /DolphLun

Hylian

Hylian

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yep, and hate with fire.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I could play the Marine card and say that I dislike having our recruiting slogan tied to the "Brony" name...

... Or I could just chill out, let it play itself out, and drink more Monster.

Bones

Bones

haha, sorry OC, I just thought it was silly, I didnt mean to cause such troll rage :D I already have my back up replacement user Icon :3

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Dude, ponies are gonna cause rage - it's a fact.

And don't worry - I'm not offended by it... not like the fucking Polo shirt that came out back in... '04, I think, that had the Eagle, Globe and Anchor insignia, but the eagle was holding a pennant that said "Polo" - or one of those pretentious Yuppiewear companies. THAT caused rage.

figmentPez

figmentPez

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo4_500.gif

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo6_1280.gif

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo1_1280.gif

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo5_500.gif

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo2_1280.gif

tumblr_m0rso5EJkU1roykquo3_1280.gif

Bones

Bones

thats redonkulously awesome sir....

Norris

Norris

That cartoon would be a lot more poignant if Derpy hadn't been derping it up in the background since the controversy.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I think the fans are mostly worried that Derpy is never going to get another speaking joke/skit because of her poor initial reception. They have an investment in her because, in a way, they have helped define her.

Personally, I doubt she's just going to up and vanish... she's way too fun a sight gag for the animators to let her disappear

Rovewin

Rovewin

She actually has had a speaking line pulled from an upcoming episode. So no more talking derpy. They are going to keep her in there as the where's derpy sight gags that she started as though. I'm kind of ok with this since I think they went a little overboard with her in that episode.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

She actually has had a speaking line pulled from an upcoming episode. So no more talking derpy. They are going to keep her in there as the where's derpy sight gags that she started as though. I'm kind of ok with this since I think they went a little overboard with her in that episode.
Mind linking us?

Gusto

Gusto

My ex from high school just posted pictures on FB of her cosplaying as that one pony who is a DJ.

Hylian

Hylian

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

It is weird how much this series doesn't suck. Sure it some-what forces the friendship angle but what kids show doesn't. Plus I find the original generation one ponies...horrifying. There heads, there voices, MAKE THEM STOP!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I kind of adore both the original ponies and I'm completely head over heels for Friendship is Magic. The best part about 1st gen. ponies is the movies - ponies would switch from scene to scene, so funny!

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I find it hilarious how the new series is in flash, yet the animation quality is still ages ahead of the 80s version. I don't remember much from the original, but I do remember air-drowning sea-ponies. I still have the dreams.

Norris

Norris

So Cartoon Network's DC Nation block (Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice) includes minute long shorts around each quarter hour (one "documentary" thing and two cartoons). This morning, Lauren Faust's Super Best Friends Forever was up. It was like Birds of Prey meets My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and it was great.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I'd honestly watch that as a series.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I've given up hope of Lauren Faust getting her own series without her husband taking a heavy hand in telling studio heads what people want. They just don't seem to get it.

figmentPez

figmentPez

As would I. I'd love to see those characters going on wacky adventures.

Norris

Norris

I've given up hope of Lauren Faust getting her own series without her husband taking a heavy hand in telling studio heads what people want. They just don't seem to get it.
The standard wisdom in the industry is that girls don't watch cartoons. There's some truth to it, but it's a chicken and egg kind of things (do studios not make "girl shows" because no one watches them, or do girls not watch cartoons because studios don't make good ones?). Not changing anytime soon, sadly.

As would I. I'd love to see those characters going on wacky adventures.
Indeed. And 70's DC Comics are full of weird, relatively unknown villains to pit them against in somewhat wacky fights (Dr. Cyber, Cryonic Man, and Atomic Skull come to mind).

figmentPez

figmentPez

Indeed. And 70's DC Comics are full of weird, relatively unknown villains to pit them against in somewhat wacky fights (Dr. Cyber, Cryonic Man, and Atomic Skull come to mind).
I want them to face off against Momentus: Master of the Moon! (evil Isaac Asimov FTW!)

That issue was part of my uncle's comic collection. I read it so many times while at my grandmother's house.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

See... this I don't get. She's obviously very talented and has a finger on the pulse of what's fun. Boys, girls, parents... she can please them all without pandering to any group. So really, I don't understand why she's not allowed to do whatever she wants... is it really just a case of the glass ceiling?

At least with CN I get why it's a problem... the channel is staffed with people who don't "get" cartoons, despite working for a channel all about them. They've literally gone on record as saying that the "problem" with CN is that it has too many cartoons.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The standard wisdom in the industry is that girls don't watch cartoons. There's some truth to it, but it's a chicken and egg kind of things (do studios not make "girl shows" because no one watches them, or do girls not watch cartoons because studios don't make good ones?). Not changing anytime soon, sadly.
That is one problem, but another is the lack of understanding that shows like this can have cross-demographic appeal, which Lauren Faust is good at.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

See... this I don't get. She's obviously very talented and has a finger on the pulse of what's fun. Boys, girls, parents... she can please them all without pandering to any group. So really, I don't understand why she's not allowed to do whatever she wants... is it really just a case of the glass ceiling?
Like he said ^.

If she could make any show, it'd likely be Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. She really needs to do a comic or something to get some sense of how the show would be though. Right now it's just a bunch of character designs and much as I love Faust's work, I wouldn't greenlight that without a more comprehensive and long-term proposal.

Norris

Norris

If she could make any show, it'd likely be Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. She really needs to do a comic or something to get some sense of how the show would be though. Right now it's just a bunch of character designs and much as I love Faust's work, I wouldn't greenlight that without a more comprehensive and long-term proposal.
Well there's also a hardcover kid's book. And I'd imagine, being as she has over a decade's worth of experience in the industry on her own, that there is a series bible of some type in existence. If she seriously wants to sell it, she needs to keep some cards to herself.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Well there's also a hardcover kid's book. And I'd imagine, being as she has over a decade's worth of experience in the industry on her own, that there is a series bible of some type in existence. If she seriously wants to sell it, she needs to keep some cards to herself.
I bought the book for my wife as a Christmas present. It's just the characters with a sentence or two about them, one of which is each one's name.

Norris

Norris

I bought the book for my wife as a Christmas present. It's just the characters with a sentence or two about them, one of which is each one's name.
Ah, well then. Still, I can't imagine that there isn't some far more detailed outline that she simply isn't making public.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Ah, well then. Still, I can't imagine that there isn't some far more detailed outline that she simply isn't making public.
I don't see it. I'm not saying she needs to unveil everything, but a story of some sort would be good. Right now, the Milky Way stuff seems to be about selling dolls, which appeals to toy companies, and then to cartoon makers. She needs to put something independent out there and gain some groundswell. She's marketing this the way I would if it were mine, trying to be subtle about it, just putting a link to it and a friendly message in her DeviantArt journal posts, when what she should be doing is making a big deal out of it and taking advantage of the fanbase she has right now. Her method for this is exactly what not to do in the internet age of Kickstarters and vocal fandoms.

evilmike

evilmike

Super Best Friends Forever -- Short #1

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Any time Wonder Girl spoke, I was getting flashbacks to Mucha Lucha.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

It was really the only reason I even watched Cartoon Network that day. Think about it, do you really think people wanted to watch Green Lantern? HELLZ NO!

BOT, does anyone else feel there should be more monster-fights in MLP? I mean, the main six are basically the Pony equivalent of Sailor Moon so why not?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Green Lantern isn't bad, but it really needs to hit it's stride soon. Right now it's just a bit too generic for my liking.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It was really the only reason I even watched Cartoon Network that day. Think about it, do you really think people wanted to watch Green Lantern? HELLZ NO!
Did you just imply that you don't like Young Justice? I'm not sure I can keep a civil tone if you just insulted Young Justice.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Did you just imply that you don't like Young Justice? I'm not sure I can keep a civil tone if you just insulted Young Justice.
Meh, it's all-right. Sides, I was insulting Green Lantern not Young Justice.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Meh, it's all-right.
Get out of my sight. :fu:

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

NEVER! And is Robin Timothy Drake or Damien Wayne?

figmentPez

figmentPez

NEVER! And is Robin Timothy Drake or Damien Wayne?
Neither, he's Dick Grayson.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Neither, he's Dick Grayson.
....I am sooooooooooo confused. So does that mean Raven, Star Fire and Cyborg are gonna show up too? Or does the Teen Titans all-ready exist but with Tim Drake as their Robin? IS TIM DRAKE NIGHT-WING?! EVERYTHING I'VE KNOWN IS A LIE!

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

....I am sooooooooooo confused. So does that mean Raven, Star Fire and Cyborg are gonna show up too? Or does the Teen Titans all-ready exist but with Tim Drake as their Robin? IS TIM DRAKE NIGHT-WING?! EVERYTHING I'VE KNOWN IS A LIE!
Young Justice is set in an "Elseworld" universe, not the main DCA or DC universes, meaning some things may or may not be different. For instance...

- There are no Teen Titans in their universe (they have Young Justice instead)
- Zatanna is much younger than she should be (She should be Batman's age, if not a little younger)
- Some heroes haven't risen yet and may have different origins . For instance, Bumblebee was on the local highschool cheer team (which was also bee themed) and Garfield from last week's episode may become Beast Boy as a result of Miss Martian's blood.

So yeah... it's a different world than the Teen Titan's show or any of the other DCAU shows. Things aren't the same.

Norris

Norris

- There are no Teen Titans in their universe (they have Young Justice instead)
Point of order - The Team is just called "The Team". They're not called Young Justice, because they're covert and don't really need a special name.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Point of order - The Team is just called "The Team". They're not called Young Justice, because they're covert and don't really need a special name.
Fair enough. But it's definitely not Teen Titans. That was always a team made BY teens, FOR teens... where as Young Justice has always been part of the JLU at least nominally.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

...their just called "the team"? Man, DC supers are lazy!

We are really off-topic here aren't we?

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Now that's a good metaphor.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Any time Wonder Girl spoke, I was getting flashbacks to Mucha Lucha.
Yeah, if they were trying to make her accent Greek, they did a really, really bad job of it.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Yeah, if they were trying to make her accent Greek, they did a really, really bad job of it.
That was supposed to be Greek? Ah well, I still thought it was a good toon.

Hylian

Hylian

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

One thing I respect about this series is how HUGE it's following has gotten. This is a series that's gonna last for a long ass time.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Hmm... SOMEONE'S been reading Ask Futashy. And no, I'm not going to link it. You want to jump on that grenade, Google it yourself.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

It is exactly what you think it is and it's just as creepy as you think. Hence why I'm not linking it. Also, because to link it, I'd have to go back myself.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

It is exactly what you think it is and it's just as creepy as you think. Hence why I'm not linking it. Also, because to link it, I'd have to go back myself.
Bronies can real sickos some-times. Make the rest of us look weird...well weird-ER.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

So he's rooting for House Haigh. Odd choice.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

HA! I just read that! Hilarious.

Overflight

...I'd watch that. :p