[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I hope so. Its kind of getting old with their motivation always being to get their cutie marks. I'm hoping a season finale cutie mark appearance will happen. I think they've already over done the beat the new bad guy with harmony magic season finale enough so it would be a nice change.
OOOOOOOOOH that'd be neat! Though I'm pretty sure Starlight Glimmer is gonna return with her final form.

I hope so. Its kind of getting old with their motivation always being to get their cutie marks. I'm hoping a season finale cutie mark appearance will happen. I think they've already over done the beat the new bad guy with harmony magic season finale enough so it would be a nice change.
In any case, whatever it is they do with them, it'd better be bigger than we expect: All three of them have Luna as a mentor and most people never get one on one with the princesses. It can't just be that two of them are related to Twilight's friends... we haven't even SEEN Scootaloo's parents or living situation (which is suspicious as hell and we deserve an episode about it) so she's the odd one out for that. Personally, I'm pulling for the theory that Luna's mainly interested in them because she was a late bloomer too and wishes she had friends like them at that age, so she's been grooming them to do something on a larger scale.

Latest Ep

BRACE YOURSELVES! G1 fans complaining about the smooze not being purple are coming!

Any whoozlefazoozles, fun ep, always good to see Discord!

I am pretty sure the entire fandom had a collective nerdgasm watching this.

Damn fun episode, hard as hell to pick what was my favorite part(though Gummy is up there).

Dear lord do I not envy the mane six, they were THIS close to starting a thousand moon yak/pony war...which in all honesty sounds awesome.

Was not expecting both A.)Two Rarity eps in a row, and B.) A Rariy/Rainbow Dash episode. I never noticed until that ep that they never really had a duo ep. Neat!

Reactions: Dei
Mane6, the team that was developing "Fighting is Magic", the MLP based fight game that was shut down because of legal issues, has a new project: "Them's Fighting Herds". TFH is set in the world of Fœnum and is populated by 4-legged, hooved mammals. Why is this project anything more than a curiosity? Lauren Faust has joined Mane6 and is lead on world and character design.

Brotherhooves Social: Apple Jack gets called out of town the day of the Sisterhooves Social, forcing Big Macintosh to step up to replace her. You might remember the Sisterhooves Social from the episode where Sweetie Belle and Rarity won it.

Okay, this episode is FUCKING CRAZY, but I love it. Lots of physical comedy and more!

Big Mac spends the entire episode in drag, speaking like a Southern Belle, acting like a jerk to try and win a ribbon for Apple Bloom. He's eventually forced to basically OBLITERATE the final obstacle course with his brute strength to try to win, but this gets them disqualified... not because Big Mac is a stallion (that's allowed) but because his sportsmanship is awful. Worse, the only reason he did any of this was because Apple Bloom was acting like a little shit the entire time and he wanted to be looked up to again.

Basically, Apple Bloom and Big Mac realize they were both being assholes, make up, and all is well.

Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Easily the best episode this season, if not in a few seasons. Lots of songs and they are all pretty great. Really, I don't think we've had a bad CMC episode in ages, but this is the best one in awhile.

excitedponies.gif

Called it. While it was always the direction they were going, it was pretty explicit this was the end game after Appleoosa's Most Wanted. Wonder where they go after his? I kind of see the CMC becoming a sort of Pony Girl Scouts eventually, but it really feels like we need another big Luna/CMC episode before that can happen.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I thought this would be more of a season finale thing, but I'm happy all the same. I really wanted them to get matching cutie marks, but not identical, since that was clearly eliminated as a possibility in the season premiere. Damn straight Sweetie Belle got a musical one. I hope next season has Rainbow Dash teaching Scootaloo how to fly. :D

Hearthswarming episode wasn't as painful as I though, and always great to see Maud.

Saw the "Nighmare Night" ep when it was leaked, fun fun fun!

"All About Discord" was...good, not great, but I'm glad it ended with Twilight's paranoia not being com-PLETE-ly unfounded.

Hoofield's and Mccolt's: Basic version of the premise, with a slight twist.

Mane Attraction: HOLY CRAP SO GOOD- also we now have an ACTUAL Pony Gaga now.

My daughter thinks there's going to be a Mane 7 now. I told her that she's still not going to be around anymore than say... Discord. Also I love Discord episodes, but hated "All About Discord."

My daughter thinks there's going to be a Mane 7 now. I told her that she's still not going to be around anymore than say... Discord. Also I love Discord episodes, but hated "All About Discord."
It basically IS Mane 7 in the Canterlot High stuff. I wouldn't be surprised...

they will probably move sunset shimmer to the regular show next season honestly.
The ONLY way I see them doing that would be if the original Sunset Shimmer from the Equestria Girls side of the portal shows up in the next movie. It would be too much of a dick move for her to go "I want to be a magical unicorn again, SO BYE!"

The ONLY way I see them doing that would be if the original Sunset Shimmer from the Equestria Girls side of the portal shows up in the next movie. It would be too much of a dick move for her to go "I want to be a magical unicorn again, SO BYE!"
it will be no different than twilight coming and going at will.