[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I love how Fluttershy is completely willing to trick, fool, or otherwise play Discord to get him to do what she wants.

Big Mac's "NOPE NOPE NOPE" was pretty chuckleworthy too.

BUCKBALL-its a sports episode. ME WATCHING THE EARLY SCENE IN A NUTSHELL: GEE-I wander which unicorn is going to join their team? Clearly it will be all this nameless background unicorns who have never appeared before and have never said or done anything interesting! Not the silly water delivery boy, that's for sure.

BUCKBALL-its a sports episode. ME WATCHING THE EARLY SCENE IN A NUTSHELL: GEE-I wander which unicorn is going to join their team? Clearly it will be all this nameless background unicorns who have never appeared before and have never said or done anything interesting! Not the silly water delivery boy, that's for sure.
I'm just glad they remembered Snips existed. I don't think we've seen ether Snips nor Snails for a few seasons.

Now all we needs is Snips, and THE PROPHECY SHALL BE FULLFILLED...that...he will return again.

Also does Snails' cutey mark just apply to his personality, or is he a snail expert or something?

*CRICKET SOUNDS*

Huh, just me again. Either way this one was really fun, AJ and Fluttershy versus-EVIL KENTUCKY ELVIS! Felt "Sting-esque."

The Fault in Our Cutie Marks:

Okay, that cold opening was great. Pony has skull and bones, Parents think she's going to be a murderer/pirate, is actually an archeologist. Otherwise... that sure was an episode.

Viva La Pegasus:

Okay, this was great. Flim and Flam going all Leverage was actually pretty entertaining.

The Fault in Our Cutie Marks:

Okay, that cold opening was great. Pony has skull and bones, Parents think she's going to be a murderer/pirate, is actually an archeologist. Otherwise... that sure was an episode.

Viva La Pegasus:

Okay, this was great. Flim and Flam going all Leverage was actually pretty entertaining.
Yeah, but it was a lot less "that sure was an episode" than 28 pranks later, that's for sure.

And straight up. Got some Sting vibes there.

Latest ep was a fun little POV Rashomon style episode, and Applejack's retelling was probably the best.

Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree

...what the fuck...DID THEY JUST ADMIT FLASH AND TWILIGHT DON'T WORK?! Wow that...that took guts.

Sunset: I have no idea what these magical rocks that are specifically for us are!

....really? No inkling? MAYBE-your worlds version of ANOTHER famous set of magic rocks?

Either way while the songs in my opinion could've been better, it was a fun romp full of weird new X-men style powers.

CLIFFHANGER ENDING!

"Now who here wants to hear about the apple-blight?"

*Everyone raises hooves*

PFFT-its like they were all "Fuck it, we're all ready here, let's learn the shit out of some apple diseases!"

Last edited:
"Now who here wants to hear about the apple-blight?"

*Everyone raises hooves*

PFFT-its like they were all "Fuck it, we're all ready here, let's learn the shit out of some apple diseases!"
My only response to "Where The Apple Lies" is the same damn complaint I had about "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000": WHY ARE YOU USING ALL THE GOOD APPLES FOR YOUR CIDER!? You make cider with all your gross, mishapen apples... that's why you're turning them into juice instead just selling them!

Alright... all caught up to (what I'm guessing) is the season finale. To Where and Back Again might actually be my favorite season finale to date, if only for giving a bunch of other characters their day in the sun... and that really is the lesson of this season: they should be doing less with the Mane 6 and more with everybody else, because their arcs aren't done.

Yeah, I mean Twilight's a princess, Rainbow's a Wonderbolt, Rarity has 3 stinking boutiques, and the other three don't really have nor NEED arcs to them. Discord: Becoming a reformed Draconequis, Trixie/Starlight:becoming better at friendin, Derpy:Gaining the courage to say her stinking name.

Yeah, I mean Twilight's a princess, Rainbow's a Wonderbolt, Rarity has 3 stinking boutiques, and the other three don't really have nor NEED arcs to them. Discord: Becoming a reformed Draconequis, Trixie/Starlight:becoming better at friendin, Derpy:Gaining the courage to say her stinking name.
And these are problems that Crusaders episodes don't have ether: yeah, they got their marks. Now they actually have to do other stuff and hey, turns out that it's still interesting.

Very true, as their purpose as ....purpose counselors stay an interesting continuous arc, oddly enough sometimes more interesting than the map eps.

ITS BACK BITCHES-although it is no where NEAR close to being called a two parter...pretty much...just two episodes.

First episode starts out strong, with Twilight in FULL anxiety mode! Second episode continues to cement Trixie as main cast and I complaining!

*Obligatory cricket noises*

WELP-room for me then!

Looks like Sunset got another friend/pony anyone would easily interpret as a love interest. Three for three, damn.

Fluttershy accidentally hires three douchebags who can't follow simple instructions and almost ruin everything! Good luck getting contract work now a-holes! Also REALLY glad they didn't pull a "maybe its good to compromise" lesson with that ep, sometimes one person is right.

And Rarity has a mid-life big sister crisis that KINDA feels like a retreat on when Applejack babied Apple Bloom, but it has Sassy Saddles in it so I ain't complaining.

And since it won't take place in high school-NO-underdeveloped love interests that the fanbase will headcanon as bro-douchebags and won't stop bitching about it for 4 fucking years! HUZZAH!

Cleh, Weird Al was basically Weird Al in the show, why not?

Equestria Girls shorts:

Not gonna lie, I'd skip to the music vid at the end.

BIT-more solid.

AND-a good finale to the mini-series...concerned about all the-
-rogue magic leaking from Equestria though.

*CRICKET* *CRICKET*

Holy SHIT its been a while hasn't it? EITHER WEITHER-just finished season 8 and I LOVED it, primarily for the new "Students 6", especially Gallus the sassy little bitch.