[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I guess, except that really didn't happen in the last movie ether... the Twilight in that was the one from that side of the universe, not the Equestria side.
except you know at the end when fim twilight shows up and references the current fim season finale...but i never call this shit, like back in season one when i said twilight would eventually be an alicorn princess.

except you know at the end when fim twilight shows up and references the current fim season finale...but i never call this shit, like back in season one when i said twilight would eventually be an alicorn princess.
Meh... It's really going to depend on if they want to keep doing Equestria girls movies, I guess. If not, there really isn't any reason to keep Sunset Shimmer there.

Meh... It's really going to depend on if they want to keep doing Equestria girls movies, I guess. If not, there really isn't any reason to keep Sunset Shimmer there.
because a company that makes money by selling toys of the characters of a show would never use a popular character in both shows

because a company that makes money by selling toys of the characters of a show would never use a popular character in both shows
Yeah, but then that raises the question of why they didn't do it SOONER. Also, they already have her as a pony toy.

I'm not saying it can't or won't happen, but they really should have done it sooner.

Great opener,
the reunion between Starlight Glimmer and Starburst was JUST as awkward as it needed to be, and yes Flurry Heart was super cute.

ONE COMMENT THOUGH- Twilight REALLY seems to be the pick of the litter when it comes to Celestia's pupils. One was a social recluse, the other was a dimension hopping cyber bully, what made Twilight special? Friends? Celestia should institute rules that her students have like FIVE friends so they turn out good.

Yesterday on MLP, an accurate depiction of the horrifying mental games that come with getting someone a present. HORRIFYING!

ALSO-dammit Rarity, can you NOT make me feel insecure about where I am in life?! She's only in early to pre twenties, but she owns THREE friggin' fashion boutiques! I DON'T EVEN OWN A HOUSE!

Yesterday on MLP, an accurate depiction of the horrifying mental games that come with getting someone a present. HORRIFYING!

ALSO-dammit Rarity, can you NOT make me feel insecure about where I am in life?! She's only in early to pre twenties, but she owns THREE friggin' fashion boutiques! I DON'T EVEN OWN A HOUSE!
There's a lot of stuff going on in MLP that is just plain unaddressed... my number one is still "Who are Scootaloo's parents and why is she never with them?"

Oh god... I just GOT this week's title. Gift of the Maud Pie = Gift of the Magi, which is literally the plot of the entire episode.

I wander what silly name MLP will have this week-

THE GAUNTLET OF FIRE!

...shit!

Also, who else thought Ember looked like a fan-character for Spyro the dragon?

Either, way, a good ep.

DID NOT like Rainbow Dash doing imitations this week. Like, I had to stop the episode and walk away for awhile because everything was just too awkward.

A Hearth's Warming Tail

Okay... kind of weird to get a Christmas episode in May, but any episode with a Luna song is alright in my book.

The Saddle Row Review

The call back to the Pinkie Pie Clone thing was pretty much the highlight of this episode for me.

Last edited:
DID NOT like Rainbow Dash doing imitations this week. Like, I had to stop the episode and walk away for awhile because everything was just too awkward.
I paused it at least 20 times to recollect my thoughts is was so awkard. BUT-the ending of the ep was cool.

Applejack's day off

HA-silly Jackie doing chores in multiple confusing steps, I've...never done that before....yeah.

Saddle Row Review was probably my favorite ep this season, the whole ensemble there.

Okay... kind of weird to get a Christmas episode in May
Hah! Welcome to the world of "anywhere but the US" :p We used to get Christmas and Halloween (and Thanksgiving! What is that even I don't :p) episodes in May, September, August,...Whenever - but definitely not December, 'cause they don't show "regular" shows during the holidays.

On the latest MLP, we see the HORRIFYING reality that would come if one douche-bag Yelp reviewer with INSANELY specific and non-objective tastes was made a full on food critic.

Kinda like that one ep of South Park, but...well maybe better? It was a lot more positive that's for sure, and that ep of SP was one of my favorites.

On the latest MLP, we see the HORRIFYING reality that would come if one douche-bag Yelp reviewer with INSANELY specific and non-objective tastes was made a full on food critic.

Kinda like that one ep of South Park, but...well maybe better? It was a lot more positive that's for sure, and that ep of SP was one of my favorites.
A food critic only has as much power as the people who read them give them. Zesty Gourmand was clearly an establishment critic who lost touch with the kind of food people actually wanted. I've actually dealt with a few people like this: Metro page reviewers that stayed in business by shitting on everything.

Regardless, this was a REALLY good episode after a string of so-so ones this season.

Today's episode features Patton Oswalt at his Patton Oswaltiest and its fucking hilarious.

ALSO-it was a preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty realistic depiction of cons. I ask you, WHO was the first person to greet Rainbow Dash?! A VACATION SALESMAN! ALSO-there was a copious amount of body-pillows...in a kids show. That is disgusting and hilarious, and this is my new favorite episode.

Today's episode features Patton Oswalt at his Patton Oswaltiest and its fucking hilarious.

ALSO-it was a preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty realistic depiction of cons. I ask you, WHO was the first person to greet Rainbow Dash?! A VACATION SALESMAN! ALSO-there was a copious amount of body-pillows...in a kids show. That is disgusting and hilarious, and this is my new favorite episode.
The smug look on Dash's face when she's showing off Daring Do to Quibbler was great.

Catching the latest episode... Rarity and Derpy have a rivalry? That's... kind of amazing.

But otherwise? Wow. I'm used to Rarity being bitchy, but not Rarity, Applejack, AND Rainbow Dash.

HYOO-boy, the last two eps were kinda lackluster, the latter more so. Also Mane 6, maybe Rainbow Dash wouldn't go ON a prank war if you didn't say her pranks lame!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the latest ep totally made up for it, damn sweet.

Just gotta accept that in a show with a set order of episodes and a deadline will have some obvious "Fuck-it" episodes.

Last edited: