Minor victory thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Imgur has finally implemented folders in favorites. My memes and reactions will be much easier to find for use in posts, now.

Sooo rant but good but rant but good = minor victory I guess?

-Stayed up very, very late Thu night to proofread Kati's novelette, she wanted to post it right after she gets up in the morning (5a), I finished it at 4:45a and went to bed knowing I'd have to be up by 10a Fri to pay the bills and still make it to work on time. :(
-Left work (about 45min) late Fri night, picked up a bolt in my passenger front tire about 2 miles into my 40mi drive home. Greeeeat. :mad:
-Don't have to work until 12 noon on Sat, so got up @7a (after getting to bed at 1:30a) so I would be able to get ready for work and drop my car off right at open for tire (and oil, it needed it) service at the place I usually go to that's about half a mile from work (which is why I go there). :ninja:
-Bought my tires from that same place less than three years ago (and still two months left!) so they're probably going to be covered. :)
-The bolt lodged itself juuuuust right and had a washer attached (which kept it from overpenetrating), so the tire actually held air overnight and for the 80mi round trip home and back. :csi:
-There's an Arby's on the way to work from the car place, stopped there and found I was the only person in line for today's venison event by the time they opened. :cool:

Going to have to leave for lunch half an hour early to ensure I pick my car up before they close, but things could have been much, much worse.

--Patrick

I followed all the directions on Nintendo’s website and opened up my 3DS and took out the SD card and upgraded it to a bigger one. I used my system as the guinea pig. It went well so I’ll do my daughter’s system tomorrow. We had to delete things from our systems to download our new games and my daughter was upset so I want to make sure that she has lots of memory going forward.

Having 100,000 free memory blocks is awesome :)

This is likely a super easy thing for most of you, but I was super worried that I would drop it or screw things up because of my bad hand.

fade

Staff member
2 day Amazon shipping usually comes the next day here. I've even ordered late in the day and still gotten it the next day. It's like Looney Tunes. I just stand there by the mailbox tapping my foot and looking angrily at my watch.

GasBandit

Staff member
2 day Amazon shipping usually comes the next day here. I've even ordered late in the day and still gotten it the next day. It's like Looney Tunes. I just stand there by the mailbox tapping my foot and looking angrily at my watch.
Acme Preferred Customer of the Year

11:58.....11:59....zzZOOOOM *screech* "Daaahhh, Package for Mistah Fade?"

--Patrick