Minor victory thread

I always see tons of deer driving through town. My wife has anti-deer waves emanating from her or something, because she never sees them.

Took her to Macaroni Grill for lunch, and on the way home:

There were about twice as many before we stopped. The camera clicking shied some away. The cars going around us scared the others. But still..that's a lotta deer.

:notes:I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!:notes:

Wait, what are we doing?
Discussing the assault of a sweet little old lady by an animal who was the slave of a guy driving a lead sled. I hear the poor dear was flying high. The slave owner tried to say he was Santa, but I don't believe that for a minute.

Discussing the assault of a sweet little old lady by an animal who was the slave of a guy driving a lead sled. I hear the poor dear was flying high. The slave owner tried to say he was Santa, but I don't believe that for a minute.
Fortunately while Santa was in jail before making bail, the kindly Jack Skellington finished Christmas deliveries for him.

GasBandit

Staff member
And for your information, so called "nerds," Tanagra was a place. Specifically, where Darmok and Jalad hunted the beast and became friends. Shaka was who was sad when the walls fell. Temba was who had his arms wide or, conversely, was at rest. And the weasel woman was right, it was Sokath who had his eyes uncovered.

And for your information, so called "nerds," Tanagra was a place. Specifically, where Darmok and Jalad hunted the beast and became friends. Shaka was who was sad when the walls fell. Temba was who had his arms wide or, conversely, was at rest. And the weasel woman was right, it was Sokath who had his eyes uncovered.

Their language does have more than just those 4 lines, you know. Me making up meanings for them is perfectly valid.

I mean,

"the owl, when the night fell".