Minor victory thread

Thanks for that warm and cheery thought as it takes me 45 minutes to dress myself through the unbearable pain I face every day. Today in particular I'll enjoy that as I drive in to have at least four separate calls with her on a day where both walking and sitting will be virtually impossible.

Thanks for that warm and cheery thought as it takes me 45 minutes to dress myself through the unbearable pain I face every day. Today in particular I'll enjoy that as I drive in to have at least four separate calls with her on a day where both walking and sitting will be virtually impossible.
Have you considered doomweasels? They leave no trace behind.

The place I work for just cancelled about 90 percent of the work we had to do today (still working 12 hours) and it's my Friday so I get an easy as hell day and don't have to come back tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Sitting in a Starbucks in Pittsburgh waiting for the stereo repair shop and record store to open. Got a list of prog albums to buy. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Survived my first PT conference with an irate parent. Everyone left smiling, if not a little awkward. You can narrow down who this is, I'm sure, but due to the extreme shit I was in for a couple of days there, I'm omitting my identity. Thank goodness the administration had our backs.