[Console] Injustice: Gods Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I'm gonna go ahead and set this up. Wednesday 07/10/13 6PM CST. Anyone who has this game, log on and let's try to get enough people to do a KOTH match. We can negotiate time, but I'm getting sick of us not having a HF smackdown.

BananaHands Ravenpoe Let's do this!!!!!

OK, so I'm gonna go ahead and set this up. Wednesday 07/10/13 6PM CST. Anyone who has this game, log on and let's try to get enough people to do a KOTH match. We can negotiate time, but I'm getting sick of us not having a HF smackdown.

BananaHands Ravenpoe Let's do this!!!!!
I can do this.

I haven't played since the release of lobo, so I'm pretty terrible.

Brush up, play through the arcade mode to get the Batgirl and Zod endings (man, fuck Scorpion). It will be fun on a bun.
I don't have any of the DLC. I'm still unemployed, so dlc for a game I don't play that often seems like a pointless expense.

Hells yeah. Jon Stewart GL skin with the voice actor from JLU. As long as they keep releasing content, I'm gonna keep buying it.

I love the fact that they got many of the voice actors from the cartoons to play their characters. Too bad Mark Hamill retired from voicing the Joker before this came out.

I'm ready anytime during the week. I work solid through the weekend with only a few hours every day where I'm not sleeping or working.

Y'know, I'd love to see a less serious character for DLC. Lobo is kinda jokey, but I'm talking Ambush Bug, Mr. Mxyzptlk, or The Creeper.

Martian Manhunter is out for 4.99. I played around with him for awhile. I have a feeling he's going to be one of those characters that are weak unless you really know how to play him. His special ability is super useful because he can do a standard combo from far away.

GasBandit

Staff member
Dear character designers: she can be sexy without her tits hanging out. Button up the shirt. It looks as ridiculous as when artists draw Catwoman's current costume with the zipper down to her naval.
Just be glad they went with something like her classic outfit and not that horrible new 52 goth getup.

Just be glad they went with something like her classic outfit and not that horrible new 52 goth getup.
Still, there's something wrong with her character design, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I suppose it's because she looks less like a top hat-wearing Gypsy, and more like Depp's Willy Wonka.

--Patrick

BananaHands

Staff member
Yeah, I'm bummed about the second season pass not happening, but it really seems like they're keeping fans more in mind with this set of characters so it's kind of worth it.

I really hope we don't get Red Hood next. We're do for a bad guy though. Mirror Master?? Larfleeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.