[Console] Injustice: Gods Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaHands

Staff member
Oh, man... for villains I'd love to see:
  • Larfleeze
  • Mirror Master
  • Captain Cold (I know, keep dreaming. We've got Killer Frost)
  • Vandal Savage
  • Black Manta
  • Ocean Master
  • Gorilla Grodd would be interesting I guess...
  • Doctor Light?

Ravenpoe - Supergirl or Powergirl would add alot to the game I think, in terms of sex appeal and gameplay.
Zod? As a skin, maybe but he's not quite as beefy as Supes.
Given the choice between Red Hood and Deadshot, I'd take Deadshot. Saying he's too much like Deathstroke would be like saying why bother with Sinestro when he's basically Hal? They can definitely be different.
Bizarro would be interesting, and Darkseid WILL be put in the game, just watch.

fade

Staff member
Mirror Master would make a good fighting game villain. The moves you could program for him would be great.

I felt they were already kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel for villains, because who the fuck is Killer Frost?

fade

Staff member
Firestorm is one of those characters they have to come up with contrivances for, because he'd otherwise be way overpowered.

BananaHands

Staff member
Tell 'em, Trevor.

Also, I can't wait for a later movie when a group of villains goes to break 'The Mandarin' out of prison to recruit him for the Masters of Evil.

GasBandit

Staff member
I felt they were already kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel for villains, because who the fuck is Killer Frost?
I could understand a passing lay-ignorance of Killer Frost if not for the fact she featured so prominently in the JL/JLU AU rogue's gallery.

I don't play this game, but I'd like to see Metamorpho/Element Man added, as well as Rac Shade (the original Ditko one), and I'm with wanting Moon Knight or Dr. Fate as well.
(...if these people aren't already in the game, that is)

--Patrick

I don't play this game, but I'd like to see Metamorpho/Element Man added, as well as Rac Shade (the original Ditko one), and I'm with wanting Moon Knight or Dr. Fate as well.
(...if these people aren't already in the game, that is)

--Patrick
Moon Knight is marvel, unless there's a different one?

I could understand a passing lay-ignorance of Killer Frost if not for the fact she featured so prominently in the JL/JLU AU rogue's gallery.
Man, you don't see too many people who tout the qualities of JL/U more than me and even all I know about Killer Frost is she's mean and has ice powers.

BananaHands

Staff member
Scorpion isn't terrible, and they announced another season of DLC!

My psn is Brotendo64, why aren't we beating eachother up?

Did you even accept my friend invitation :p

Just set a time, and I'll be there. It's summer, and I have basically all of monday through friday off.

Wife and I watched the cutscenes last night. I doubt I'll play the game, but this is probably the best storyline a fighting game has ever had. If I had any complaints, it's that Green Lantern has zero creativity compared to GL on JLU, and if the Joker hadn't been taken along for the ride, it wouldn't have really made any difference. I can see why Mark Hamill wouldn't have come out of retirement for this Joker role (vs Arkham City). That said, he had some good lines. Otherwise, it was great. Lots of awesome Green Arrow moments, the disparity between our Superman and this one was chilling, Batman's role was excellent, and they got pretty brutal here.

Deaths of Lex Luthor and Captain Marvel Shazam.

We've been watching a lot of JLU lately, so it was cool having what was essentially a CGI movie of that to sit back and enjoy.

BananaHands

Staff member
Wife and I watched the cutscenes last night. I doubt I'll play the game, but this is probably the best storyline a fighting game has ever had. If I had any complaints, it's that Green Lantern has zero creativity compared to GL on JLU, and if the Joker hadn't been taken along for the ride, it wouldn't have really made any difference. I can see why Mark Hamill wouldn't have come out of retirement for this Joker role (vs Arkham City). That said, he had some good lines. Otherwise, it was great. Lots of awesome Green Arrow moments, the disparity between our Superman and this one was chilling, Batman's role was excellent, and they got pretty brutal here.

We've been watching a lot of JLU lately, so it was cool having what was essentially a CGI movie of that to sit back and enjoy.
Dat ending.

How funny, I got my wife to watch it as a movie (just cutscenes) last night as well. She's a DC fan much like myself and enjoyed it throughly.

So, Zod is the final season pass character. I don't know what their plans are for future DLC. I'm hoping that they keep adding characters.

While I don't like Zod being the last new character due to its obvious attempt to grab at the Man of Steel audience, he is fun as hell to play.

So, Zod is the final season pass character. I don't know what their plans are for future DLC. I'm hoping that they keep adding characters.

While I don't like Zod being the last new character due to its obvious attempt to grab at the Man of Steel audience, he is fun as hell to play.

At first I was upset that Zod was the 4th DLC character. I mean, we already have an evil Superman option in the game, and he even already demands that you kneel. But then I saw the gameplay, and the awesome way he stands with his hands behind his back, and his fighting style that's far more militarized than Superman's, involving kryptonian weaponry, and I'm totally ok with it now.

They kinda teased Martian Manhunter at the end of the Scorpion trailer, so I'm hoping that they do at least one more round of DLC characters.

Also, Zod's special ability is almost overpowered. I can pretty easily get off 9-12 hit combos with that phantom zone monster.

BananaHands

Staff member
Aside from Scorpion being out of place and completely OP, this season of DLC wasn't too bad.

Also, if the rumors are true we're getting Martian Man Hunter, Power Girl, Red Hood and Swamp Thing.

I'd still love Captain Cold or Mirror Master but siiiiigh. Also, logging on Bowliee. Time to kneel.

I thought you had quit out of the game and it was the only reason I even had my PS3 fired up :p

I was just about to play a round as Batgirl.

Rematches are in order. Definitely.

It seems like we were pretty evenly matched, seeing as our matches were pretty close. That makes it much more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.