How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

GasBandit

Staff member
Holy bajeezus. I'm editing the footage still, and the innuendo was damn near constant. I did not remember that. I must have drunk more than I thought.

GasBandit

Staff member
Let me know if you want my PoV from a certain part. I think my frame ratio might have been fucked though.
Heh, what part, the tunnel of love? Or one of the innumerable "tongue" references? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1492570306,1492570217][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohhh, no, wait, you mean the part where you gunned down Terrik in the elevator on Hard Rain, doncha :wololo:

GasBandit

Staff member
I'll probably be available, and I am always down to play whatever, though it may not be much of a party with just you and me.

Wednesday is the closest day to working for me, but would still be about the same time, because I need to have time to glare angrily at my kids until they go to bed. ;)

Wednesday is the closest day to working for me, but would still be about the same time, because I need to have time to glare angrily at my kids until they go to bed. ;)
This feel, I know it.

And apparently my headset mic is 100% fucked.... which is unsurprising, given that I bought it at RadioShack about 8 years ago or so.

11pm is still probably the best I can do, I am THEORETICALLY free before that, but in reality, my daughter has a book report due on Friday, and since my husband isn't here to do it for her help her, there are going to be a lot of tears, since as far as I know she once again has yet to finish reading the book she's had a month to read.

GasBandit

Staff member
11pm is still probably the best I can do, I am THEORETICALLY free before that, but in reality, my daughter has a book report due on Friday, and since my husband isn't here to do it for her help her, there are going to be a lot of tears, since as far as I know she once again has yet to finish reading the book she's had a month to read.
So lock her in the closet at 6 with the book and a flashlight, stuff some towels around the cracks to stifle the noise and LET'S GET TO IT

1.) For some reason we don't have locks on our closet doors
2.) Nothing can stifle the noise of my daughter's screams

I'm still out, there's a community fundraiser tonight for a house that exploded in the area (yes exploded), so the food service is slow.

Upside, daughter finished her book in the time we've been here.