How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

I feel kinda naughty for listening to Jun telling him off in Chinese at the beginning of that video Gas posted up there. Felt like I was catching a glimpse into their private life, y'know?

If I ever play an online game with Terrik, I'm gonna yell stuff in Chinese for Jun to hear.

I feel kinda naughty for listening to Jun telling him off in Chinese at the beginning of that video Gas posted up there. Felt like I was catching a glimpse into their private life, y'know?

If I ever play an online game with Terrik, I'm gonna yell stuff in Chinese for Jun to hear.
I will pay you $5 to make this happen. Or more.

So what maps / scenarios should we make sure to have?

Also will need to find a mod that turns whatever character GB picks into Mei. :zoid:

See, what I read is, "Don't worry, I'll aggro the horde and then shoot grenades at you in a confined area, just like old times!"

As an aside, we can still do L4D nights on the weekends, if people actually came for them. If we play too much Overwatch we'll eventually drown in the ocean of Gas's salt.

We do have a Discord server though.
People keep saying this, but I have yet to see a link to join it, and it's definitely not public because I can't find it with a search. ;) I don't keep my Discord open ever because, like I said, I find it messy, but I'd join the group in case I am forced to use it someday. :O

My new computer can't handle the latest games, but it can handle older games even better than my old one, so if I play with you guys, I will have zero excuse for poor performance ... besides my own personal poor performance.