[Announcement] HF Secret Santa 2017 - Fashionably Late Edition

Mom's feeling lazy this week...
I'm not feeling lazy this week, you ungrateful little cat-snake. I'm working a lot this week and haven't been getting away from the office in time before the post office closed. And you love to roll around in the snow, so why are you complaining?

Secret Santa, the weasels love it, cranky Doomweasel Minion notwithstanding. The boys will be able to fit into it and use it this summer. In the meantime, they're enjoying throwing it around.

The boys tend to get a bit, ummm... chunky in the winter.

Thank you so much! You will be spared The Scampering, though you will likely now have doomweasels showing up at your house to "help" you with things. ;)

Have a dooking Christmas!

Thank you so much! You will be spared The Scampering, though you will likely now have doomweasels showing up at your house to "help" you with things. ;)

Have a dooking Christmas!
Yaaaay! Doomweasel help! I'm sure they'll be very helpful....ummm....uprooting the plants I want out of their pots.
Glad they like it, sorry it might be a bit unoriginal but I've been ever so slightly stressed the last few days and I can't think straight.

Happy Scamperdays!

GasBandit

Staff member
Christmas follow-up:

After weeks of begging and bargaining, I finally relented and let Li'l Z have Cap in his room. He was jumping up and down excited. So, here's his new home:

View attachment 26429
This is currently the only non-automotive decoration in his room.

I was told to tell you, "Thank you, Mr. @GasBandit !".

And I still get to look at him a lot, so it's a win-win. :D
Well that just melts my black stone heart right down :p

Pretty sure GB’s attraction is based on whether you have your own soul or not, and red heads are simply a convenient tell tale. While I don’t want to presume anything, perhaps you still have a chance.
That can't be right. I sold my soul years ago & Gas has never flirted with me.

(It was back when I was still in school. Got a SNES for it. Best deal I ever made.)

Ho ho ho!
Just dropping in to answer the burning question @Dave has been asking since last year, namely "What was that third gift I never got?" Wonder no more!
Amazon product
Shame the delivery people didn't want you to have it.

Also I suppose this is a message to @Tress to start thinking about setting up this year's visit so I can visit you all later this year. See you then!

Dave

Staff member
Ho ho ho!
Just dropping in to answer the burning question @Dave has been asking since last year, namely "What was that third gift I never got?" Wonder no more!
Amazon product
Shame the delivery people didn't want you to have it.

Also I suppose this is a message to @Tress to start thinking about setting up this year's visit so I can visit you all later this year. See you then!
I wasn't wondering, but you still didn't answer the question.