[Announcement] HF Secret Santa 2016 - Make Santa Great Again Edition

Are you going to sign up for HF Secret Santa?

• Yes! (post below)

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No. I want to, but I can't afford it right now.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No. I want to, but I don't have the time.

• No. I want to, but it seems like too much work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I don't want to.

• On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a grue in a pear tree.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pic as promised :)
2016-11-30 18.04.00.jpg

Ray Bradbury always has a place on my shelves. And we never have enough coffee mugs. Thanks @Hylian! My wife hates shopping off of my wishlist, because she says that it doesn't feel as 'personal' for some reason. I always tell her "Everything on my wish list is something I want. You'll never go wrong buying from it". :D

Thanks again!

My wife hates shopping off of my wishlist, because she says that it doesn't feel as 'personal' for some reason. I always tell her "Everything on my wish list is something I want. You'll never go wrong buying from it". :D
And this was the year she gave in and got you a prescription coffee mug and a copy of the Martian Chronicles.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bubble181, tracking has now notified me that the package is in your city of Brussels. So keep your eye on the mail, or don't spend too much time in the shower since that seems to be when they always try to deliver to you.

A rogue amazon package appeared!
IMG_9521.JPG

stienman used steak knife.

It was effective!

@GasBandit used gift!
IMG_9522.JPG

It was effective!

stienman's Christmas spirit was lifted!

Gasbandit uses geeky novel!

IMG_9524.JPG

It looks interesting!

stienman is dazed!

Gasbandit uses programming puzzles!

IMG_9525.JPG

It's super effective!

Gasbandit wins this round!

This is great, the novel looks like a fun read, and the programming book is something I looked at just days ago and went back and forth on buying, ultimately deciding not to get it for financial reasons despite wanting it.

Thanks so much Gasbandit!

:banana:

GasBandit

Staff member
A rogue amazon package appeared!
View attachment 22683

stienman used steak knife.

It was effective!

@GasBandit used gift!
View attachment 22684

It was effective!

stienman's Christmas spirit was lifted!

Gasbandit uses geeky novel!

View attachment 22685

It looks interesting!

stienman is dazed!

Gasbandit uses programming puzzles!

View attachment 22687

It's super effective!

Gasbandit wins this round!

This is great, the novel looks like a fun read, and the programming book is something I looked at just days ago and went back and forth on buying, ultimately deciding not to get it for financial reasons despite wanting it.

Thanks so much Gasbandit!

:banana:
You should be getting one more package, that, contrary to my explicit directions, was shipped in a separate package a day later.

I WILL HAVE SOMEONE'S HEAD FOR THIS

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bubble181, USPS is saying that the package has cleared customs! HAAHAHAHA! They didn't find the secret compartment!

B

BErt

I got a thing! Yoshi helped deliver it...IMG_3512.JPG

IMG_3509.JPG
Ooh...this must be good ...IMG_3510.JPG
OOOOOOH...
IMG_3511.JPG
OMG!

...it's amazing, because i didint mention this but I actually do collect watches (usually larger diver styles - this certainly qualifies)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have a name on the receipt but i cant place it to a user :/
But you done did good Santa!!!

Huh, there was supposed to be a card with a message in the box, signed "the Owl". I wonder what happened there.

Either way, I'm very happy you like it :):cool:

B

BErt

Nope, no card, just a receipt. Of course you realize that i now know all your secrets...that you're actually an altogether different bird ;)

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Emrys

I ordered your stuff at the same time but apparently it's coming in two boxes. Neither of them are marked as shipped but they both say Dec. 5 - 7. I ordered them a week ago. Not sure what's taking them so long.