HF Secret Santa 2015: Santa is Coming Edition

You know, I remember when you said all this about Detroit. You're a bandwagon hater.
They're in the east now, so the hate is not as strong. But it's still there, I promise.

The Blackhawk hate is in a different category. If you have never lived in Wisconsin, you do not understand the Chicago-Milwaukee (and by extension, Green Bay) rivalry. It's one of the few things I don't understand about people in this state who say they're Blackhawks fans.

They're in the east now, so the hate is not as strong. But it's still there, I promise.

The Blackhawk hate is in a different category. If you have never lived in Wisconsin, you do not understand the Chicago-Milwaukee (and by extension, Green Bay) rivalry. It's one of the few things I don't understand about people in this state who say they're Blackhawks fans.
It might make more sense if Milwaukee had an NHL team.

And of course Milwaukee makes more sense than Phoenix, Tampa, or Miami.

The Bucks are getting a new arena so I think the NHL will start looking there, assuming it's going to be built for hockey as well.

The Bucks are getting a new arena so I think the NHL will start looking there, assuming it's going to be built for hockey as well.
...No it isn't. That discussion was already made. Harris Turer (owner of the Admirals) mentioned that the Bucks didn't want to put in an ice plant.

The Ads will likely end up back at the U.S. Cellular Arena (aka the old Milwaukee Arena) once the New Bucks Arena is built.

...No it isn't. That discussion was already made. Harris Turer (owner of the Admirals) mentioned that the Bucks didn't want to put in an ice plant.

The Ads will likely end up back at the U.S. Cellular Arena (aka the old Milwaukee Arena) once the New Bucks Arena is built.
That sucks. I think Milwaukee would be a good market for an NHL team.

Update for @blotsfan
UPS says you should get your package on Saturday.
Conversely, that doesn't suck at all.

Rainy day, didn't feel like going out to get the mail, wife came in and asked what this package was.

Well well well... An OYO Sports Minifig!

And it's of a certain NHL goaltender...

Thanks to my Secret Santa (who works at Radar Toys in Eugene, Oregon - or else he/she got them to mail it out...)!

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

I was working late, hence I got home late. My fiancé asks what I had ordered from Sephora, I double checked their website and told him nothing, he then proceeds to hand me a package from Sephora!!!! Needless to say there was a lot of jumping up and down along with squealing... This was going to go under our tree once we set it up, but it's from sephora so I couldn't help myself. Thank you to my secret Santa!!! This is an awesome present!!!:rofl:

@Bubble181

Just as a FYI your gifts were shipped in two different packages and the first one should arrive December 12th and the second is supposed to arrive on December 14th
First package arrived :) No pictures yet, late for work, but thanks @Hylian! It's a book I've been meaning to read for a while and I'm genuinely curious whether or not the modern coloring-for-adults is something for me or not :) :thumbsup::heart:

I'm at work, it'll probably be another 4hrs until I get home, then it'll be dinner time, then family time, then bedtime.
It might take until Mon before I get pics up, surprise surprise after this I go in early on Sun.

--Patrick