HF Secret Santa 2015: Santa is Coming Edition

My very kind Secret Santa called me at work today to let me know about these delivery issues. I had already gotten a call from Purolator that morning and we arranged for an alternate delivery address.

So, I used the time while on the phone to have my doomweasels trace the call. I now know where my Secret Santa lives and have dispatched a unit to surround the premises and hold them secure for my arrival.

Soon, my friend. Oh yes, very soon.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dirona, tracking just updated, and it has taken a week just to go from one side of my state to the other.

My doom has arrived and he's beautiful! Here he is guarding my desk at work while I work very hard read Halforums all day.

His name is Barnebas and he will join Malachi on my book shelves, where they will guard my precious books from all intruders.

Thank you, Secret Santa! I still don't know who you are (though the doomweasels are working on that).

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Ravenpoe - USPS says your gift #1 was delivered today! Amazon says gift #2 will arrive....sometime next week. :mad:

My doom has arrived and he's beautiful! Here he is guarding my desk at work while I work very hard read Halforums all day. His name is Barnebas and he will join Malachi on my book shelves, where they will guard my precious books from all intruders. Thank you, Secret Santa! I still don't know who you are (though the doomweasels are working on that).
I wouldn't be too disappointed. Even the cable guy hasn't been able to find our house on multiple occasions, and he had directions and a map.

Barnebas looks a little more disheveled than I expected after his trip, perhaps a quick brushing will restore his luster and get him ready for his next inspection. I hope Malachi isn't too territorial and is willing to share sentry duty. Also, you recently expressed a desire for something snuggleable, so once he's learned how to fit in, I hope he's an inspiration to all who need it.

Enjoy. :)

--Patrick

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Celt Z Update!
The etsy gift fell through :( I scrambled and got you a sweet replacement though! But it didn't get shipped until today..
Good news is, it's on its wayyyy!!
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the patience!

Oh hey, what's this? I got a big white box in my post. No shot of the box, because I'm too lazy to edit out the return address, but it's from NJ. Hmm... who do I know from NJ?

What's in the box?!?

Someone's been reading my wish list... let's whip this thing out and...

Oh, it's candy! And a Ninja Turtles bouncy ball! And a Fallout 4 Bobblehead! And a little Zelda figurine!

You know there needs to be a shot that includes the horrible tablecloth on my work table. Thanks, L.C. from Jersey!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oh hey, what's this? I got a big white box in my post. No shot of the box, because I'm too lazy to edit out the return address, but it's from NJ. Hmm... who do I know from NJ?

What's in the box?!?

Someone's been reading my wish list... let's whip this thing out and...

Oh, it's candy! And a Ninja Turtles bouncy ball! And a Fallout 4 Bobblehead! And a little Zelda figurine!

You know there needs to be a shot that includes the horrible tablecloth on my work table. Thanks, L.C. from Jersey!
No picture of the note that came with it?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

The note, which has mysteriously disappeared, said, "It's not the Devastator, but it's got some serious balls! Revenge! Merry Christmas!" which should be a big hint who your Secret Santa is (and why the present was wrapped that way). ;)

The note, which has mysteriously disappeared, said, "It's not the Devastator, but it's got some serious balls! Revenge! Merry Christmas!" which should be a big hint who your Secret Santa is (and why the present was wrapped that way). ;)

Aha! I'd already guessed who it was, from the location and the fact that somewhere in my brain, I seem to think I know what your first name is... or at least enough to remember it starts with an L. I think...

But thanks! I laughed heartily when I opened the package.

Next year though... you're totally getting the devastator.

Aha! I'd already guessed who it was, from the location and the fact that somewhere in my brain, I seem to think I know what your first name is... or at least enough to remember it starts with an L. I think...

But thanks! I laughed heartily when I opened the package.

Next year though... you're totally getting the devastator.
I want you to know I laughed when Tress said I got you, and this was my first idea. If Amazon hadn't screwed up part of your gift, the original shape was supposed to be more Devastator-like. (There was supposed to be a poster in the middle.) In any case, you still have another part coming next week!

hey @Officer_Charon, tracking says your package was delivered on Tuesday. Have you received it?
Yes! I'm sorry, I've been busting my ass this holiday season, but I've been meaning to share the pics...

A ThinkGeek box, eh? Fun things come in those...

Hmm?

The game is very fun! It's like Jenga, with the added complication of the unstable platform. My daughter and I immediately played a game, and this is going to be wonderful for helping her develop her focus and hand-eye coordination. Thank you, my benevolent Belgian benefactor!

Postscript: Barnebas and Malachi are getting along wonderfully. They have been practicing their book protection moves by falling on my head twice when I was getting something from the bookcase so I know they're up to the challenge.

In other news, a tropical bird told me that I needed to check my mail box so I saddled up the moose and battled ice fog, ice giants, and ice demons to travel the plains to the post office. The payment of a bottle of maple syrup and some beef jerky released my package to me and I headed home to solve this mystery. What could it be? The package was too thin to be another doomweasel (though they can get into some pretty tight spaces).

It's a colouring* book! And coloured* pencils! Sqeee! Just what I need to help recover from weasel-flu! Thank you, @WasabiPoptart, my tropical sister! :heart: I'll post a picture as soon as I finish colouring* one.

*"Coloring" and "colored" for those of you who can't properly spell.

Hmmm.. what's this? A package at my door! And it's wearing a raincoat!
20151223_135244.jpg

Let's get that jacket off and ....*gasp!* This is already my favorite present.
20151223_135420.jpg
This couldn't get any better! Oh, wait, it does! NEWSPAPER!!! :heart:
20151223_135607.jpg
No, wait, something underneath! "Happy Birthday!"
20151223_135620.jpg
And a nifty button, too!
20151223_135625.jpg
So, what's in the box?! No, not Gwenyth's head... but a woman I want to have around! Squee!
20151223_135832.jpg
Hey, there's something underneath!
20151223_135706.jpg
20151223_135711.jpg
Wow... that is all kinds of sexy! I know exactly where to put it...

20151223_140726.jpg
Mmm, mmm! Rawr!

Thank you, Santa @Bumble the Boy Wonder !

Last edited:
Mr. Z was watching me unwrap/photograph the box, and he laughed when he saw the photo. He said he's stealing the idea.

Then:
Celt Z: "...Honey, I have a great idea for the photo."
Mr. Z: "...the suit?"
Celt Z: "Always. Assume the position."

B

BErt

Steven Universe Bumble art? what's you address, I'm definitely not going to break into your house and fight you for it.

In other news, a tropical bird told me that I needed to check my mail box so I saddled up the moose and battled ice fog, ice giants, and ice demons to travel the plains to the post office. The payment of a bottle of maple syrup and some beef jerky released my package to me and I headed home to solve this mystery. What could it be? The package was too thin to be another doomweasel (though they can get into some pretty tight spaces)
It's a colouring* book! And coloured* pencils! Sqeee! Just what I need to help recover from weasel-flu! Thank you, @WasabiPoptart, my tropical sister! :heart: I'll post a picture as soon as I finish colouring* one.

*"Coloring" and "colored" for those of you who can't properly spell.
Yay! I hope that little 'i'iwi didn't freeze it's okole off getting that message to you, though. ;) Hope you recover from weasel-flu quickly!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Dirona, tracking tells me "Your item departed a transfer airport in Dorval, Montreal, CANADA on December 15, 2015 at 11:14 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." Any sight of it yet?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bumble the Boy Wonder, I am SO sorry about this season... we had some major unexpected expenses this year, so your present is DELAYED, but not put off.

I shall do what I can to make up for the tardiness, but BE PREPARED!

Merry Xmas everyone!

If you did not receive your gift, and you haven't gotten an update, please let me know.

I buried my dog today, which was sad. But I got more presents today, which made me feel a lot better. Thanks @Celt Z!

Spoiled for size (That's what she said!)

This is a cool gift and I love it. But how can I make it inappropriate?

HA HA BOOBIES!