HF Secret Santa 2015: Santa is Coming Edition

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@jwhouk My question only about one-quarter-of-the-way spoils the surprise. So if you don't answer I'll just go with my gut.

Are there any hockey teams you absolutely hate?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I thought I was going to miss the shipping deadline, but inspiration struck!

@blotsfan your package should be home in time for Christmas.

A wild box appears! What's this!

Yes, I opened it before the pictures were taken, wasn't sure it wasn't something that I had ordered for my wife.

Ah, a nicely wrapped package inside...

There's a card attached...

Here's what's inside the box...

I'm curious, what can it be...

A Lego Raphael keychain!! Thanks Santa @Cog! I'll put it to use!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Made Ya Blush your gifts are in the mail. Unfortunately, theres a chance not everything will make it in time for christmas, but you definitely won't be empty-handed by then.

B

BErt

I wanted to confirm that my gift has been shipped. But also...I got another thing!

image.jpeg

Holy shit, this is EXCELLENT! I remember that it was given away on opening day for Guardians of the Galaxy, but my friend made me wait a week to go to see it so I didn't get one. I love it.

This package had a return name and address but I can't place it so my Santa is still secret to me. I don't know if you want to stay that way, but thank you so much for everything!!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dirona, I expect it could take a little over a week, but look for a box with an address label that looks like it was torn against a leg while standing in line at the post office.

This package had a return name and address but I can't place it so my Santa is still secret to me. I don't know if you want to stay that way, but thank you so much for everything!!
You're welcome! That's the last gift, so I'll lift the curtain. I'm really glad you liked what I sent, and honestly it was a lot of fun going through your last year's worth of posts to learn more about you. The outhouse thing and dog outfits, for instance, cracked me up.

Lots of fun!

B

BErt

You're welcome! That's the last gift, so I'll lift the curtain. I'm really glad you liked what I sent, and honestly it was a lot of fun going through your last year's worth of posts to learn more about you. The outhouse thing and dog outfits, for instance, cracked me up.

Lots of fun!
That outhouse thing is still a damn mystery.... :D

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Officer_Charon : something went wrong (AKA "I'm a dummy"), so your gift, while on its way, has no note, no gift wrapping, or any other distinguishing features making it fun or original. Sorry :oops:. It should be arriving either Friday the 18th or Monday the 21st.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bubble181

Just as a FYI your gifts were shipped in two different packages and the first one should arrive December 12th and the second is supposed to arrive on December 14th

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Celt Z I'm trying desperately to make sure your gift gets packaged and sent out by this week.. though I may not meet the deadline by a day or two :(

Doing my best to make sure it gets to you!

Can't wait for my secret Santa gift to arrive even if it arrives late as it's the thought that counts. Now I just have to figure out where to set up my Xmas tree so Srirachia doesn't destroy it

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Dei.

Your gift should arrive between December 15th - 19th. I hope you enjoy it. If it's late, you'll still love me, right?

@Hylian Has your gift arrived? According to Amazon it was delivered over the weekend.

I checked on Monday and it had not arrived. I will check with the apartment office and see if it ended up in with them somehow. I was going to check with them yesterday but I got home late and was unable to check with them . :)

I got home and checked with my apartments office and found my gift arrived (they forgot to tell me)!

So what do we have here?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! Thank you so much my secret Santa! :D

@jwhouk My question only about one-quarter-of-the-way spoils the surprise. So if you don't answer I'll just go with my gut.

Are there any hockey teams you absolutely hate?
I root for only two teams: The Nashville Predators and whoever's playing the Chicago Blackhawks.

Everyone else is the enemy.