[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

So I've been having this weird thing happen lately and was wondering if it's just me or everyone experiences it. In the past when I would complete multiple quests the next I would get one quest. Lately, however, after I complete two quests and log in the next day I have been getting two quests at once. Is this a new feature?

figmentPez

Staff member
I continue to be pretty damn lucky in my packs:

Hearthstone_Screenshot_4.24.2014.15.01.07.jpg

That's my fourth legendary, so I have: Ragnaros, Ysera, The Black Knight, and now a golden Carine Bloodhoof.

That's also my first Sunfury.

I admit, I have some very good Legendaries. The Black Knight is definitely a favorite of mine, and I spend dust to craft Ragnaros. Right now I want to save up dust for giants and the Warlock Legendary since they look a blast to play.

My best legendary so far has been Valen. If you can keep him around for a few rounds, he can make your spells ungodly powerful.

That would require HAVING Malygos.[DOUBLEPOST=1398383229,1398383163][/DOUBLEPOST]or at the very least Faceless Manipulator, which I do not have yet.

So, unless I get super lucky and someone drops it and I can MC it, kind of a null point.

That would require HAVING Malygos.[DOUBLEPOST=1398383229,1398383163][/DOUBLEPOST]or at the very least Faceless Manipulator, which I do not have yet.

So, unless I get super lucky and someone drops it and I can MC it, kind of a null point.
I don't have Malygos either :p

I have one Faceless Manipulator. To be honest, I have a lot of cards for my collection, but where I feel I don't have a lot is especially in the epic level cards. Those fricking things are SUPER hard to get a hold of!

I actually have all the cards to make a good Warlock Murloc rush deck, but I don't really enjoy playing the Warlock as much as other classes. Heck, I even have Lord Jaraxxus

No, but Old Murk-eye is.

I just mean, I have warlock cards comin out my ass and I don't really like the class that much.

Enjoyed the hell out of watching DREAMHACK tournament today. AMAZ (one of my favorite streamers) was killing today. REYNAD sadly got some seriously bad draws in both his losses so he's out. I'm glad an e-thug like EKOP (Who still talked shit about his opponent after his opponent told him it was a great game and he mostly won with lucky draws) was knocked out.

Best part of the tournament? Hearing KRIPP be the total dick that he's become (reason why he's beginning to fail as an e-sports commentator and will thankfully be invited back less and less like he has on Value Town) to REYNAD during the tournament. Especially bad during this certain game. He was going WAY overboard with it and then....

Go straight to 7:10
Best moment of the tournament, hands down.

I'm kinda sitting out lately. Really want to play the 4 wings when they are released and can't bring myself to hit the ladder or open play to complete quests.

figmentPez

Staff member
I had a nice win today. Opponent had three small minions on the board, but I had a good hand. Scavenging Hyena, double-unleash, then Houndmaster. I ended up with a 14/9 hyena with taunt, and my opponent conceded.

Some days I love playing as a priest. :D

I want to play, but I just lose interest instantly when I see the PVE isn't there yet. Can not wait for Curse to be released.