[Contest] Guess when Kim Davis relents and leaves prison!

She's not even following her own damn religion right.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, yadda yadda.

The Man himself you need to obey the law of the land.

She's not even following her own damn religion right.
Truly. Since there are around 600 "commandments" I am sure she is falling short in a number of ways. She has a hunk of wood in her eye that she needs to deal with first. I am sort of tired of the hide-behind-religion shtick.

Looks like someone needed to take it to the next level. She isn't blocking them from getting the licenses, she just deletes her name and the county after the fact, making them worthless.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b552...torney-kentucky-clerk-interfered-judges-order
And that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. If she's purposefully altering these to make them worthless, she's still violating the rights of the gay couples that want to be married.

LEt's bet on how long until she's back in jail.

GasBandit

Staff member
And that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. If she's purposefully altering these to make them worthless, she's still violating the rights of the gay couples that want to be married.

LEt's bet on how long until she's back in jail.
I think that's what she wants.

Denying same-sex couples marriage has become like reality TV--an easy way for jerks to get their 15 minutes.
Exactly.

I decided to add to my other post that they are "possibly" worthless. The govener says they will still honor all altered licenses, but federal judges say they may not be valid due to state law that requires the county clerk and county name on all licenses, which she has been removing.

Dave

Staff member
Isn't there a law about altering legal documents after they have been signed? This now goes above the initial charges into more criminal territory, I think.

Isn't there a law about altering legal documents after they have been signed? This now goes above the initial charges into more criminal territory, I think.
Doesn't matter, any legal action taken against her will just be further proof of the "criminalization of christianity." Or at least that's what Mike Huckabee said.

Y'know, if you're going to be a biggot, you could at least be upfront about it. I'm sick of the "deeply held religious beliefs" being brought up as a reason someone is against gay marriage. Have the balls to admit that you just think it's icky and you don't like it.

I'll believe it's due to your religious convictions when you start advocating for slavery, polygamy, and against shellfish and women being on their period being allowed to touch people with the same fervor.

I think her dad might have been someone famous, too...
Her dad was Eddie Fisher who was marginally famous, but her mother was Debbie Reynolds.

Basically Carrie Fisher wasn't even that interested in acting, but kind of had it forced on her by her mother.

Probably because nobody would know who he was beyond Batman fans who read credits.
And Avatar fans that read credits.
Mark Hamill is actually VERY prolific. He's most known for his villain roles (The Joker, Emperor Ozai, Skeleton King in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO!, Mr. Salacia in Metalocalypse, etc) but he's also Skips on Regular Show, the Fear Feaster on Adventure Time, Turtle on My Friends Tigger and Poo, Stickybeard on Codename: Kids Next Door, Larry 3000 on Time Squad... he's been in damn near everything and virtually all of his acting work since 1992 has been as a voice actor. Mark Hamill gets SERIOUS work.[DOUBLEPOST=1442769893,1442769730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Her dad was Eddie Fisher who was marginally famous, but her mother was Debbie Reynolds.

Basically Carrie Fisher wasn't even that interested in acting, but kind of had it forced on her by her mother.
On the plus side, Carrie Fisher knows script writing and is a excellent script doctor for Hollywood.

Via Wikipedia said:
Besides acting and writing original works, Fisher was one of the top script doctors in Hollywood, working on the screenplays of other writers.[11][12] She did uncredited polishes on movies in a 15-year stretch from 1991 to 2005,[11] and was hired by the creator of Star Wars, George Lucas, to polish scripts for his 1992 TV series The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, as well as the dialogue for the Star Wars prequel scripts.[11] Her expertise in this area was the reason she was chosen as one of the interviewers for the screenwriting documentary Dreams on Spec in 2007. However, during an interview in 2004, she said that she no longer did much script doctoring.[12] However during the height of her career as a script doctor and rewriter, Fisher worked on Hook in 1991, Lethal Weapon 3 and Sister Act (1992), Made in America, Last Action Hero and So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), My Girl 2, Milk Money, The River Wild and Love Affair (1994), Outbreak (1995), The Mirror Has Two Faces (1996), The Wedding Singer (1998), The Out-of-Towners and Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), Coyote Ugly and Scream 3(2000), Kate & Leopold (2001), Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002), Intolerable Cruelty (2003), which she did a rewrite of back in 1994 (although it's not known if any of her work remained after the Coen Brothers rewrote it years later), Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005 film),[13] and finally Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith in that same year.

Mark Hamill is actually VERY prolific. He's most known for his villain roles (The Joker, Emperor Ozai, Skeleton King in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO!, Mr. Salacia in Metalocalypse, etc) but he's also Skips on Regular Show, the Fear Feaster on Adventure Time, Turtle on My Friends Tigger and Poo, Stickybeard on Codename: Kids Next Door, Larry 3000 on Time Squad... he's been in damn near everything and virtually all of his acting work since 1992 has been as a voice actor. Mark Hamill gets SERIOUS work.
Yes, he works in show business. I wasn't saying he doesn't. But nobody (yes, that's an exaggeration) watches anything that you just listed.

Even a Batman cartoon is niche, as far as celebrity goes. So really, only @Ravenpoe is right.

. . . wait. This is James Cameron's Avatar, right?