Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

So noted racist Steven Crowder did a video where someone would kneel on his neck to prove that that's not how George Floyd could've died. While this is obviously stupid and you knew he wouldn't actually put himself in danger, it's actually amazing how little he's even pretending it's a comparable situation.

IMG_2314.JPG

"I'll prove that the bullet couldn't have killed him, but I'll do it with a Nerf gun. And it won't actually be loaded. And I'll have a bulletproof vest on. Totally the same thing!"

What a douche.

Steve Crowder's basically just trying to get banned form Youtube at this point so he can ride the outrage into a fat paycheck somewhere else. Youtube's not biting... they just keep giving him the slightest of punishments to annoy him so he'll quit all on his own.

That guy had all his weight on his own ankles, not upright like what happened with George Flloyd and that prick still tapped out after a few minutes of the dude resting on his back. He's such a pathetic fucking loser he's as good at right wing grifting as he was at stand-up.

Pisses me off every time someone posts that change my mind meme because fuck Stephen Crowder.

Hundreds of gun deaths a year.

"Now let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's really not that big of an issue in the grand scheme of things."

Three cases of voter fraud a year.

"Woah woah woah! This is a huge problem! Let's draft 245 voter integrity bills."

Hundreds of gun deaths a year.

"Now let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's really not that big of an issue in the grand scheme of things."

Three cases of voter fraud a year.

"Woah woah woah! This is a huge problem! Let's draft 245 voter integrity bills."
Are you... are you suggesting they are hypocrites?

*dies of shock*

John Boehner Memoir "Trump is a crazy, destructive son of a bitch, and was the byproduct of a dangerous take over of the Republican party by fringe nut jobs."

Wow, John, this is pretty damning. Btw who did you vote for in 2020?

"Donald Trump."

Too many people vote for Republicans because they are Republican, and for no other reason. Tribalism at its worst.

(And yes, Democrats do this too. But not to the same extent.)

Too many people vote for Republicans because they are Republican, and for no other reason. Tribalism at its worst.

(And yes, Democrats do this too. But not to the same extent.)
I would argue most of the left votes Dem because they aren't Republican, and then complains that Dems suck.

Republicans will vote for anyone that has the R next to their name, it has been that way for awhile, and they are consistent with it, even when it's frustrating as fuck. (Like Boehner above)

Democrats are more picky and will often sit out an election because the Democratic nominee was not their absolute favorite option in the primary, or maybe they had some scandal that the voter didn't like. So they stay home, the Republican wins, and then the non-voters get upset that the Democrats didn't do enough to win them over.

Feels inescapable.

Back in the day there was more intermingling but at this point the farthest right democrat is further left than the farthest left republican. There is no criticism I could have of a democrat's policy that literally every republican wouldnt say "you're right! He's not doing nearly enough of that bad thing!"

Genital fucking inspections! Just imagine being hired to be "official genital inspector." Not just genital inspector but school age child genital inspector. Jesus Christ.

It's such a broken record thing, but I'm really shocked by GOP consistency in the whole "accusing others of things we're actually doing". How long have we had constant conspiracy theories of Democratic cabals of child abusers? And now I hear nothing protesting Gaetz or a law that actually requires children have their genitals examined by the school. I would keep my kids out of sports based on this alone, and frankly, if I found out someone "inspected" my child at school I would absolutely lose my shit and end up in jail for a while.

It's such a broken record thing, but I'm really shocked by GOP consistency in the whole "accusing others of things we're actually doing". How long have we had constant conspiracy theories of Democratic cabals of child abusers? And now I hear nothing protesting Gaetz or a law that actually requires children have their genitals examined by the school. I would keep my kids out of sports based on this alone, and frankly, if I found out someone "inspected" my child at school I would absolutely lose my shit and end up in jail for a while.
It is a throwback to Taliban and other religious extremists "inspecting" girls' virginity. Guess some people really do need a legal reason to look at underage girls.

I don't know how this'll be handled IRL - if it was "we'll have a certified gynaecologist come over to give you a check-up", that ca nbe ok - heck, it might even help some people who may not realize they were born different! But we all know that while that might be the theory, there will be at least one case found where it devolved into "coach is coming to check in the shower you've got innies instead of outies".