Games on SALE!

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam weekend deal: 50%-off Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War titles (and Retribution is having a free weekend)
one-day: Max Payne Bundle $3.74

GOG.com has 50%-off Atari games 20 games that I won't list here, but top picks are:
Master of Orion 1 & 2 $2.99
Outcast $2.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe $2.99
Star Control 1 & 2 $2.99

Direct2Drive has simulation games on sale
Woodcutter Simulator 2011 $4.95
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum $7.50
Outpost Kaloki $2.50
Democracy 2 $5.75
Wildlife Park Tycoon $4.95
Snowcat Simulator 2011 $4.95

C

Chibibar

You say that every time Arkham Asylum goes on sale.
Yea but 10$ is hard to resist :)

I am not getting the new one cause I STILL haven't finish my old one (heck I got tons of backlogged games) so I'll wait for Xmas sales ;)

figmentPez

Staff member
Anyone happen to know whether boxed Skyrim registration codes will work for registering on Steam? Does Bethesda usually do this for their games?

C

Chibibar

well pooh! I knew BTTF will go on sale some day :( 10$... man.. ah well I love the game (haven't play beyond ep 1) but still awesome

figmentPez

Staff member
Interesting new site selling independent games: IndieRoyale
Every two weeks they'll put up a new bundle of indie games for a cheap price. Every purchase at the minimum will increase the price for future buyers, while those who beat the minimum will cause the price to go back down. The games are usually available DRM-free, but are also redeemable on Steam (and sometimes require it). Sounds like it's games that can't be part of the Humble bundles because they aren't on Mac & Linux. Interesting concept, but not quite as compelling as the HIB.
The launch bundle is:
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
Gemini Rue
Sanctum
Nimbus

Steam one-day: Astro Tripper $4.99

Direct2Drive Mid-Week Munchies: Storm: Frontline Nation $7.50

Dave

Staff member
well pooh! I knew BTTF will go on sale some day :( 10$... man.. ah well I love the game (haven't play beyond ep 1) but still awesome
You dork. I just tried to buy it for you to get you back for your awesomeness with Arkham Asylum. But it says you already own it.