Games on SALE!

dave as a thankyou I want to give you a gift....here take this photo of me wearing an official borat mankini. Gaze upon it with joy!
Also, frozen synapse is an awesome game...I just happen to suck at :(

O

Overflight

Humble Indie Bundle update: If you pay more than the average donation (3.75 dollars as of the time of this writing) you get The Binding Of Isaac and Blocks That Matter.

I've been meaning to check out TBOI and since I gave 4 dollars expecting something like this would happen it worked out for me. :)

Well, I downloaded its demo and gave it a shot.

It's quite entertaining, and the reactive narrator is excellent. But since I have lots of games to play already, it falls just short of "OMG I've gotta have this" territory.

Maybe if it goes down to 75% off or lower in the Christmas sale, I'll get it. But if anyone else is considering it, I'd say it's worth a buy. At least try the demo.

Damnit. It's that good, eh? I almost bought the package deal. But I think the soundtrack is on for cheaper...

...aw hell. *logs onto Steam*

EDIT: Crap, the sale's already over. =/

Listening to this soundtrack it feels like it would have been taken straight out of Firefly, and that's meant with all the love in the world.

C

Chibibar

Damnit. It's that good, eh? I almost bought the package deal. But I think the soundtrack is on for cheaper...

...aw hell. *logs onto Steam*

EDIT: Crap, the sale's already over. =/
Yea. I missed it also, BUT there is always xmas sale and black friday.... ooooo

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam one-day: Your Doodles Are Bugged $3.40
Weekend deal: Sanctum $4.99
Sanctum is also having a free weekend until Sunday at 1pm PST

GOG.com has a sale on games from Enlight Software. Prices range from $3.89/$6.49 to $2.39/$3.99 each, depending on how many you buy/own.
Capitalism Plus
Capitalism 2
Restaurant Empire
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
Seven Kingdoms 2
Warlords Battlecry 3

figmentPez

Staff member
New IndieRoyale bundle is up, current price is $3.04, but it spiked over $5 earlier.
-NightSky
-Fate of the World
-Scoregasm
-Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
A pretty nice bundle. I might pick it up myself.

Steam one-day: Day of Defeat titles 75%-off ($1.25 - $2.50)
Asteroid fly-by sale: Rage $40.19

GOG.com has Anuman Interactive titles on sale, 60%-off ($2.39 or $3.99) 16 games total, standouts are the Syberia series, but there may be other gems I'm not familiar with.

figmentPez

Staff member
Does anyone care about brick & mortar Black Friday deals? Personally I don't care for the early hours or the insane crowds, but there are going to be some great deals (I hear $35 for Batman: Arkham City at Best Buy.)