Games on SALE!

figmentPez

Staff member
GOG.com is giving away copies of Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut

--

Today's Epic freebie is Them's Fightin' Herds a fighting game that started as a My Little Pony fan game, and eventually got original character designs by Lauren Faust.

Tomorrow is:
Epic Wrapping Paper Clue 2022-12-19 100908.png

likely Wolfenstein The New Order

figmentPez

Staff member

figmentPez

Staff member
Today's Epic freebie is LEGO Builder's Journey.

Tomorrow is something with a radiation symbol. Could be RAD, or Duke Nukem Forever, or something else completely.

--

Steam sale starts tomorrow. Reminder that tons of other sites are having sales as well, and it's likely you can get a Steam key from another reputable site for cheaper than buying direct.

Dave

Staff member
Today's Epic freebie is Encased a post-apocalyptic RPG

Tomorrow is one of the Metro games.
Encased is decent but I’m stuck in a specific place and haven’t been able to get past it. I’m talking for way too long. I’ve tried not to cheat but think I’m going to have to.

figmentPez

Staff member
Epic is getting hammered right now because Death Stranding is indeed the freebie today. Only the base game, not the director's cut, but still a major giveaway.

Tomorrow is F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch a game with a rabbit that punches stuff.

figmentPez

Staff member
Prime Gaming's January titles are available:

- The Evil Within 2 (GOG key)
- Beat Cop (GOG key)
- Breathedge
- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Chicken Police - Paint It Red!
- Faraway 2: Jungle Escape

Dave

Staff member
It was a fun enough game. I didn't play it very long. Not because it was bad, but because I had JUST finished playing Subnautica and they were too similar.

figmentPez

Staff member
Coming February in Prime Gaming

TL;DR Nothing really impressive this month. The recognizable name is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, while the rest are indies I've never heard of.

Of note is that the release schedule is changing again. Instead of all the games being dumped at the start of the month, there will be weekly releases on Thursdays.

The monthly Luna streaming games are slightly more interesting, with Yakuza Kiwami included.

figmentPez

Staff member
GOG.com is giving away copies of Biing!: Sex, Intrigue, and Scalpels for a limited time.

This game looks like absolute trash, but it's so bizarre that I'm mentioning it anyway. GOG also has a sale going on, with lots of actually good games to purchase.

--

Fanatical has the Prestige Collection build your own bundle. 2 for $15, 3 for $22, 4 for $29

I won't list everything, but top titles include:
  • Doom Eternal
  • Fallout 4 GOTY
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
  • Dead Island Definitive Collection
  • Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
And there are 10 other titles to choose from.

GOG.com is giving away copies of Biing!: Sex, Intrigue, and Scalpels for a limited time.

This game looks like absolute trash, but it's so bizarre that I'm mentioning it anyway. GOG also has a sale going on, with lots of actually good games to purchase.

--

Fanatical has the Prestige Collection build your own bundle. 2 for $15, 3 for $22, 4 for $29

I won't list everything, but top titles include:
  • Doom Eternal
  • Fallout 4 GOTY
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
  • Dead Island Definitive Collection
  • Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
And there are 10 other titles to choose from.
Biing, I remember seeing that game in stores back in the 90s.

figmentPez

Staff member
Prime Gaming's March game list, once again the releases are staggered with weekly drops on Thursdays.
  • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  • Adios
  • I Am Fish
  • Faraway 3: Arctic Escape
  • Book of Demons
  • Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
  • City Legends: Trapping in Mirror
I think it's likely that BG this month will mean BG2 next month, and possibly more Infinity Engine games after.

There's still time to claim February's games, if you haven't been keeping up with the weekly releases.

--

Humble Unparalleled Puzzlers Bundle $10 for:
  • Baba is You
  • Dorfromantik
  • Creaks
  • The Last Campfire
  • Monument Valley 1 & 2
  • Darq