Games on SALE!

Reactions
1,131 207 4
I hope you like it. I really really liked it. And that's saying something, as a guy who generally doesn't like large bodies of water.
I hate games that jump scare, and I still managed to finish this game, and got made fun of by every member of my family at the same time, because I played it on the Steam Link on the living room TV so they could watch.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
3,873 900 15
I don't fuck with the ocean
I hear you. When my best friend was getting married and I learned the wedding was ON A CRUISE I had to really clench and channel all my considerable egotistical pride to not hide in my cabin the whole trip because DO YOU PEOPLE NOT REALIZE WE ARE SUSPENDED ABOVE 2 MILES OF SUFFOCATING INKY DARK COLD DEATH FULL OF UNSPEAKABLE MONSTERS BY VIRTUE OF ONLY A SILLY QUIRK OF PHYSICS

Reactions
1,498 409 14
I hear you. When my best friend was getting married and I learned the wedding was ON A CRUISE I had to really clench and channel all my considerable egotistical pride to not hide in my cabin the whole trip because DO YOU PEOPLE NOT REALIZE WE ARE SUSPENDED ABOVE 2 MILES OF SUFFOCATING INKY DARK COLD DEATH FULL OF UNSPEAKABLE MONSTERS BY VIRTUE OF ONLY A SILLY QUIRK OF PHYSICS
It was your density.

--Patrick

Reactions
1,498 409 14
You guys just can't help making puns simply for the halibut, can you.
Whenever we get tuna roll like this, suddenly everyone gets an ocean to be a starfish and get their re-cetacean in before it’s no longer current and finally conchs out.

Think I had a wet dream
Cruisin’ through the Gulf Stream
OooOooOooOoooooo...

—Patrick

Reactions
57 14 0
An indie game called Geneshift is free for the next day on Steam. Regular price $10 USD

edit: I'm not sure why my link keeps editing to something that isn't working? Here's an in-line to copy and paste.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600/Geneshift/

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
1,508 204 3
The Steam Winter Sale has begun. Trading cards for voting in the Steam Awards and viewing your queue. Some sort of digital trinkets for clicking on the "totally not an advent calendar" Extremely Cozy Cottage of Surprises. Far too many games on sale to mention.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
3,873 900 15
I've got 29 items on my steam wishlist. Only a few of them are on sale more than 30%. The noteworthy sales that meet my "66% off or under $20" threshold are:

Heat Signature - an interesting looking indie space platformer.

Split/Second - a game I pirated back in the day, whose developer is now long since dead, but was probably right up there with Burnout as one of the great arcadey-racing games to grace the platform.

Stein's Gate - an anime VN about the dangers of screwing around with time travel, that inspired the awesome Anime series of the same name.

The Evil Within 2

Anyway, those are the ones I'll probably end up buying this time around - which is more than I've bought in most recent steam sales.

Reactions
338 115 0
I got my fun out of Heat Signature at full price (it was a gift), definitely recommended at that price. Topdown 2D Superhot with roguelike elements in spaaaaaaaaaaace.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
3,873 900 15
I found a few others I'll probably get this time around (though I'm gonna wait til after xmas, because there's a good chance I'll be getting a steam gift card)... and I checked the total in my cart, and for the first time in a long time, this is true again...

edit AND OF COURSE THE GIF DOESN'T ANIMATE, RUINING THE JOKE. THANKS IMGUR

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
3,873 900 15
Oh, and Vermintide 2 is for sale 60% off (down to 12 bucks now), so if you like co-op L4D clones and/or warhammer... this is your chance.

Reactions
461 211 5
The New Humble Bundle concentrates on "professional photography software". No clue as to how useful or decent this pack is, just wanted to point it out for those of our forumites who might not follow this regularly and might be interested, like @Squidleybits or @evilmike .

Link