Games on SALE!

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
1,930 265 3
This is one of the strangest Humble Bundles yet: The Humble Hot Date Bundle, "This steamy bundle is filled with visual novels, dating sims, and suggestive party games! Date a grasshopper, romance a talking cat on an island, find a date for the high school reunion, and more."

- $1 -
Creature Romances: Kokonoe Kokoro
Highway Blossoms
Just Deserts

- Beat the Average -
Ladykiller in a Bind
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Genital Jousting

- $10+ -
G-senjou no Maou - The Devil on G-String Voiced Edition
Sunrider Collection

- $15+ -
CLANNAD

Reactions
1,014 202 4
This is one of the strangest Humble Bundles yet: The Humble Hot Date Bundle, "This steamy bundle is filled with visual novels, dating sims, and suggestive party games! Date a grasshopper, romance a talking cat on an island, find a date for the high school reunion, and more."

- $1 -
Creature Romances: Kokonoe Kokoro
Highway Blossoms
Just Deserts

- Beat the Average -
Ladykiller in a Bind
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Genital Jousting

- $10+ -
G-senjou no Maou - The Devil on G-String Voiced Edition
Sunrider Collection

- $15+ -
CLANNAD
I certainly don't already own all of these... >.>

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,093 1,286 27
To commemorate the current running Cyberpunk themed event, Killing Floor 2 is 67% off, and free to play for the next 5 days.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,093 1,286 27
Grim Dawn 75% off for 48 hours.

Basically multiplayer co-op Warhammer-ish diablo 2 goodness. Snagged.

Last edited:
Reactions
229 83 0
Twitch Prime is giving away up to 12 months of Switch Online for free. I think you get two or three at a time and then have to re-up through Twitch Prime, but hey, free Online.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,093 1,286 27
Strange Brigade, a 4-person co-op shooter I've had my eye on for a while, just went on steam sale for 70% off ($15).

I'm buying it. If anybody else wants to play it, let me know.

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
1,930 265 3
That's one that caught my eye, too. Sadly I've been having anxiety about playing new games. (That's why I never played much Killing Floor 2 with you, sorry Gas.) I nearly had a panic attack getting into Firewatch, and that's a walking simulator where you can't fail. I'm not sure I'm up to having to learn new systems under pressure.

Reactions
330 104 0
Not exactly a game, per se, but Amazon has a "Kindle for Kids" sale bundle for 59.99 that includes an 8th generation Kindle e-reader, your choice of cover, and 2-year worry-free warranty.
I would love to buy this for Gaby but it would cost me twice the price to bring it here. It would be too much to ask if I could send it to some forumite home so he/she can send it to us by mail?

Reactions
1,942 565 15