Funny (political, religious) pictures

Dave

Staff member
Nope. Republicans have a stranglehold on the senate and that's who does the judges. Flake may not even be needed to get it done until then.

Like I said, I wasn't really referring to Flake, I was referring to Mitch refusing to bring a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller to a vote mere hours after hoping Democrats would compromise with him.

So in a show of gamesmanship, Flake is refusing to do anything with judiciary until that bill is brought up for a vote. Which he knows a.) probably won't pass because the GOP will see it as a trap, and b.) he won't have to deal with any of the fall out - other than saying "I supported Mueller" when he runs for something else (like Ducey's seat in four years, perhaps).

Honestly, I think they should offer her Speaker of the House until then...
And then what? Win the presidency in 2020 with two other Dems (your choice), and then have that President and Vice President hand in a couple of undated resignation letters, meaning Hillary would become President under the heirarchy of presidential suck(it,)Sessions?

—Patrick

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
And then what? Win the presidency in 2020 with two other Dems (your choice), and then have that President and Vice President hand in a couple of undated resignation letters, meaning Hillary would become President under the heirarchy of presidential suck(it)Sessions?
That would completely fuck over the Democratic party as a whole... so, yeah, sounds like a Clinton plan.

I remember when you could expect consecutive posts in this thread to have funny political pictures, and not one picture followed a page and a half of commentary.