Funny (political, religious) pictures

Mouseover: As of this writing, the only thing that's "razor-thin" or "too close to call" is the gap between the consensus poll forecast and the result.

Razor Tight...

what the hell is that supposed to mean?
It means that in the USA a margin of 2-5% is announced as a "landslide" or "dramatic shift" when in every other country in every other election it's advertised as "squeaked by" or "razor tight" or "barely held on to their mandate."

but "razor tight" does not mean a damned thing. Razor thin margin does, but not razor tight... I was getting sick of hearing politicos using "Cow Shit" terms.[DOUBLEPOST=1352305566][/DOUBLEPOST]virgin vag is tight, not a razor.

It means that in the USA a margin of 2-5% is announced as a "landslide" or "dramatic shift" when in every other country in every other election it's advertised as "squeaked by" or "razor tight" or "barely held on to their mandate."
Yeah, weird how in countries with more then 2 parties % aren't that close all the time....

HOW DID HE KNOW THE GINGERS RIGGED THE ELECTION? IS HE ON TO US? CHEESE IT!!!!

Again I have to ask, how much more of this does Disney have to tolerate before they tell Pat to fuck off and pull the 700 Club off of ABC Family? They have enough money and lawyers to stick it to him until he croaks.

Now now, be nice. Pat Robertson escaped from a Liberal Death Camp in California, where Christians are shipped in by the trainfull and gassed in the showers, to bring us this information. He risked life and limb to make sure we knew that Christians are being systematically exterminated throughout America.

Oh wait.

Blotsfan is not impressed by Barack Obama and Mckayla Maroney being not impressed.

Make the face, Blotsfan, make the face!

GasBandit

Staff member
What an awkward way to be nailed to a cross. I mean, it's not supposed to be comfortable, but I'd expect palm out would be preferred, should the crucifixee have a choice in the matter anyway.

Also, have you ever noticed how awkwardly awkward is spelled? There are only 8 english words that contain the "wkw" sequence, and 6 of them are variations of awkward.
Since -ward is a standard suffix indicating direction, couldn't it also technically be appended to any noun that ends in wk? Like, hawkward, for toward the hawk? Or Squawkward, or ... ok, that's all I got.