Funny (political, religious) pictures

Dave

Staff member
But the last few paragraphs make me sad. Fucking people that didn't vote deserve the stacked and terrible courts we're going to get.

He is a sleaze ball. Back when he was minority leader he put in a proposal on a bill only because he was trying to make the democrats seem internally scattered, but when democrats ended up deciding to be united on the idea, he had to filibuster his own proposal. I technically don't even mind that he filibustered it, since the proposal was to give more power over the dept to the president, but the fact he even put in the proposal as some political "got ya" is what I hate about him. If you don't want it, don't propose it, you asshole.

I don't know why people think she's running again. Everything I've seen and heard from her suggest she gets that she blew her shot and wants no part of trying again.

Power hungry. She's damn power hungry.

Until the Dems realize that EVERYONE on the right demonizes her to the point of considering satan himself to be more righteous than her, the Dems will NEVER win a national election.

I'll believe it when I see it. Regardless, I don't see her having much of a shot at winning the nomination.

Why does this all sound familiar?

Beto had the best turnout of voters in Texas in decades for a democratic candidate. The fact he even came close was unbelievable to most of us that live here. Even if he did run and lost Texas in a presidential bid, he just has to get some of the swing states to go for him, and considering he is willing to travel to hell and back for town halls and rallies (he visited every Texas county) , he would have a good chance.

I still stand by my opinion that what ultimately sank Hilary was her arrogance to avoid pushing in states her campaign felt were "safe". Beto does not seem like a guy that would do that.

I still stand by my opinion that what ultimately sank Hilary was her arrogance to avoid pushing in states her campaign felt were "safe". Beto does not seem like a guy that would do that.
I'd argue it was nearly 30 years of dehumanization by the right. Like Barack Obama's was, , Beto's best asset is being relatively unknown.

I doubt anyone is going to be doing that in the coming years.

I'd argue it was nearly 30 years of dehumanization by the right. Like Barack Obama's was, , Beto's best asset is being relatively unknown.
Oh I know that played a role, but don't forget that part of the reason she lost was extreme apathy on the left. Hilary didn't exactly inspire a lot of people to vote for her. In Pennsylvania alone she got 300k less votes then Obama did in 2008. Fun fact, but if we took the votes Trump got in Pennsylvania and put them versus what Obama got in 2008 and 2012, Trump would have lost both times.

Like you said, Obama had the same dehumanization on the right going since 2008, and yet he still won his reelection in 2012 because enough people showed up to support him, even though the economy was still suffering from the 2008 crash.

Last edited:
Until the Dems realize that EVERYONE on the right demonizes her to the point of considering satan himself to be more righteous than her, the Dems will NEVER win a national election.
It doesn't matter what the right think, the problem is that you and plenty of others think she has no chance...

It's not like they though Obama wasn't a kenyan muslim antichrist, and he still got re-elected. And that was because Turtle-man up there in the previous post couldn't find a Ben Ghazi/Buttery Males to stick to Obama (well, that and O actually has charisma).

EDITED::facepalm:DOH! I just read it. I thought Flake was being typical obstructionist GOP.

He's waiting until his replacement votes for it.

Last edited: