Funny (political, religious) pictures

"law maker"?
Do you think MTG even realizes that's technically supposed to be what she's doing, and it's not just a big popularity contest/celebrity reality show?

I remember getting my hands whacked by the 30 inch ruler over and over and over again because I held the pencil wrong. The even made me use this device that caused my fingers to hurt to make me hold the pencil right. I refuse to to this day. I will fucking die before I write a single word the way that cunt Ms. Avery would try to force me.

Dave

Staff member
I remember getting my hands whacked by the 30 inch ruler over and over and over again because I held the pencil wrong. The even made me use this device that caused my fingers to hurt to make me hold the pencil right. I refuse to to this day. I will fucking die before I write a single word the way that cunt Ms. Avery would try to force me.
And this is why Delores Umbridge was so terrifying in Harry Potter.

The really fun part is the same people will go to both of those and not see a problem with it
I'm not a biblical scholar, but I'm struggling to think of a single bible verse that says looking at boobs is wrong.
I mean Augustine might have had a thing to say about it, but meh, who cares what he had to say? :D