Funny (political, religious) pictures

I know this isn't meant to be too serious, but I hate that attitude. It comes across as an excuse to be an asshole. I'm not saying getting offended over everything is ok, but if I go up to a black person and call them the n-word and they get offended, thats on me, not them.

Could've avoided that with "All Blacks is destroying the USA."

Sorta.

--Patrick
In British English (and, by extension, New Zealand English, Australian English, etc) collective nouns like sports teams are plural. Same with nouns like "family", "flock", "government" etc. So in this guy's case, assuming he's more comfortable with British English, "All Blacks is destroying the USA" would be ungrammatical to him. Just like he'd say "my family are arriving today" instead of "my family is arriving today".

In British English (and, by extension, New Zealand English, Australian English, etc) collective nouns like sports teams are plural. Same with nouns like "family", "flock", "government" etc. So in this guy's case, assuming he's more comfortable with British English, "All Blacks is destroying the USA" would be ungrammatical to him. Just like he'd say "my family are arriving today" instead of "my family is arriving today".
That makes more sense, and is actually my preferred way of speaking (data are good, etc), but I assumed the speaker was American.
(Also there was the subtext of "of course it won't make a difference because Ebonics.")

--Patrick