Funny (political, religious) pictures

Dave

Staff member
It was obviously drawn by someone who had no idea how a bovine's anatomy works. But at least it's another species. A lot of republicans in power don't know how HUMAN women's bodies work.

Cartoonists put udders on supposedly male bovines all the time. Shit, there was an entire dreamworks movie with that issue.

Cartoonists put udders on supposedly male bovines all the time. Shit, there was an entire dreamworks movie with that issue.
And entire Dreamworks movie AND subsequent tv series. It's kinda fucked up, especially since they had a female cow on the cast too!

A bull is considered a sign of virility and strength. Whoever the artist was likely intentionally decided to femininize it in order to add to the insult.

It’s possible they felt they had to add udders because they weren’t confident they could draw a bovine body in and identifiable manner, particularly since they couldn’t use the facial features of a steer.

But if they intentionally misgendered merely to increase insult, then it’s just another misogynistic thing our society still puts up with.

They also missed an opportunity to put “grab ‘em by the teats” in there somehow.

But overall they did what they intended to accomplish - conflate the golden calf (a sign of evil/idolatry worship in Christianity) with Trump and his supporters.

I think Melania's escaped her marriage, though.
She's been "missing" 18 days and counting. I'm betting it's more like that the guy with a history of physically abusing and rapping his wives got physical again and now she's in some undisclosed hospital getting treatment until the bruises heal.

GasBandit

Staff member
Somebody noticed she changed the "location" on her twitter account back to new york, and unconfirmed scuttlebutt says she moved back there "for the forseeable future," complete with $150k/day security all over again.

A bull is considered a sign of virility and strength. Whoever the artist was likely intentionally decided to femininize it in order to add to the insult.

It’s possible they felt they had to add udders because they weren’t confident they could draw a bovine body in and identifiable manner, particularly since they couldn’t use the facial features of a steer.

But if they intentionally misgendered merely to increase insult, then it’s just another misogynistic thing our society still puts up with.

They also missed an opportunity to put “grab ‘em by the teats” in there somehow.

But overall they did what they intended to accomplish - conflate the golden calf (a sign of evil/idolatry worship in Christianity) with Trump and his supporters.
You really can't let any anti-trump thing go.

Somebody noticed she changed the "location" on her twitter account back to new york, and unconfirmed scuttlebutt says she moved back there "for the forseeable future," complete with $150k/day security all over again.
I also heard rumors of divorce filings, but rumors don't mean much.

I fully expect the reason for the udders is the common misconception that all cows have ‘em, because it happens so frequently.
...and yes I realize it’s technically true that all “cows” do have udders, but that not all bovines are cows.

—Patrick

She's been "missing" 18 days and counting. I'm betting it's more like that the guy with a history of physically abusing and rapping his wives got physical again and now she's in some undisclosed hospital getting treatment until the bruises heal.
At his age i doubt he can do that any more...

According to my Bible, the Golden Calf seems to have been male. The one you have displayed there does not seem to be male.

Is this an honest mistake, or are you purposefully misrepresenting the narrative in the hopes of lending further credence to the views of your particular political persuasion?
It's also not a calf, since, you know, horns...

You're further ahead on the curve of this one than I am, it seems. I had no idea until I saw it posted here. Though since this is one of the only messageboards I frequent....

Dave

Staff member
But Hillary is female so the udders would make sense.

Personally, I think it's just someone who doesn't really know the difference between bulls and heifers and just put the udders there because "Cows have horns, right? And udders. Cows have udders as well."

Personally, I think it's just someone who doesn't really know the difference between bulls and heifers and just put the udders there because "Cows have horns, right? And udders. Cows have udders as well."
Yeah, no shit. It was an incredibly unsubtle comic. If it was just pointing out a minor nitpick on the level of Scratchy's rib making two different notes, it'd be whatever. But the insinuation that the udder is actually intentionally changed to mislead people to be more anti-trump is just stupid. Its dumber because its the same disingenuous "oh I don't like trump but I'm going to constantly go to absurd lengths to defend him, but I still don't like him." Just own who you are, @stienman