Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
So, what does it say?
It starts off with somebody on tumblr asking "yall im deadass what the fuck does this even say. i cant keep up with yall"

1527100177665.png

To which the reply is "It says they're white."

And further comic relief from another tumblr user below that: "If you say this whole bio out loud you’ll activate some runes in Iceland"

The only parts I can make any sense of in it are they are self-diagnosed "autistic and PTSD," which is a big ol' warning flag right there, but then before that, they also provide imaginary pronouns they - excuse me, Ae wants to be used to describe emself. Which crosses over from the tiresome to the ludicrous, and then there's a whole lot of garbage babble about how they don't think they're actually human but can't decide what else they actually are so that they just try to include everything, and then to try to make it so it doesn't sound like they're COMPLETELY up their own self-centered ass, they say they are "supporting abundant diversities," as in, I support whatever you say you are, so you better support my dysfunction, too!

"WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE I'M FUCKING UNIQUE AND SPECIAL"

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
It's one of those things that if it were a troll it would be masterful. As it is serious it transforms into stupid.

It starts off with somebody on tumblr asking "yall im deadass what the fuck does this even say. i cant keep up with yall"

View attachment 26889

To which the reply is "It says they're white."

And further comic relief from another tumblr user below that: "If you say this whole bio out loud you’ll activate some runes in Iceland"

The only parts I can make any sense of in it are they are self-diagnosed "autistic and PTSD," which is a big ol' warning flag right there, but then before that, they also provide imaginary pronouns they - excuse me, Ae wants to be used to describe emself. Which crosses over from the tiresome to the ludicrous, and then there's a whole lot of garbage babble about how they don't think they're actually human but can't decide what else they actually are so that they just try to include everything, and then to try to make it so it doesn't sound like they're COMPLETELY up their own self-centered ass, they say they are "supporting abundant diversities," as in, I support whatever you say you are, so you better support my dysfunction, too!

"WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE I'M FUCKING UNIQUE AND SPECIAL"
To be fair, and as common as that is due to both good and bad reasons, it doesn't say self-diagnosed.

GasBandit

Staff member
To be fair, and as common as that is due to both good and bad reasons, it doesn't say self-diagnosed.
If they volunteer it as part of their preferred pronouns and species fluidity diagram, I'd put one of my paychecks up against anybody else's who cares to wager that it is self-diagnosed.

Real PTSD sufferers don't volunteer their status as part of the definition of their personhood. It's just internet-trendy to say you've got PTSD because someone was mean to you once.

If they volunteer it as part of their preferred pronouns and species fluidity diagram, I'd put one of my paychecks up against anybody else's who cares to do so that it is self-diagnosed.

Real PTSD sufferers don't volunteer their status as part of the definition of their personhood. It's just internet-trendy to say you've got PTSD because someone was mean to you once.
A noticeable part of Tumblr's community encourages disclosure of past traumas and anything that makes you atypical, lest you be dogpiled for having an opinion where you shouldn't (this is specially relevant when it comes to wrongthink in the many discourses). Many people, younger ones specially, feel forced to disclose those things. I have no way of knowing, in this case, what this person's diagnosis blurb means, other than they feel the need to broadcast it to anyone looking at their sidebar.

Edit: I'm not interested in defending this person, but I know people IRL who in the past felt like they needed to disclose shit that strikes me as far too personal (e.g. sexual trauma survivorship) on their bio or posts. It's a fairly odd culture.

GasBandit

Staff member
A noticeable part of Tumblr's community encourages disclosure of past traumas and anything that makes you atypical, lest you be dogpiled for having an opinion where you shouldn't (this is specially relevant when it comes to wrongthink in the many discourses). Many people, younger ones specially, feel forced to disclose those things. I have no way of knowing, in this case, what this person's diagnosis blurb means, other than they feel the need to broadcast it to anyone looking at their sidebar.

Edit: I'm not interested in defending this person, but I know people IRL who in the past felt like they needed to disclose shit that strikes me as far too personal (e.g. sexual trauma survivorship) on their bio or posts. It's a fairly odd culture.
I'd also be willing to bet most of the people insisting on that disclosure are also frauds.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

According to my Bible, the Golden Calf seems to have been male. The one you have displayed there does not seem to be male.

Is this an honest mistake, or are you purposefully misrepresenting the narrative in the hopes of lending further credence to the views of your particular political persuasion?

According to my Bible, the Golden Calf seems to have been male. The one you have displayed there does not seem to be male.

Is this an honest mistake, or are you purposefully misrepresenting the narrative in the hopes of lending further credence to the views of your particular political persuasion?
Lol