Funny (political, religious) pictures

It's like when Trump bragged about groping women, while women claimed that Trump groped them. How can we know who's telling the truth?[DOUBLEPOST=1486177202,1486176751][/DOUBLEPOST]

The word script, starting or ending on the double letter score, would score more.[DOUBLEPOST=1486315874,1486315745][/DOUBLEPOST]Cistrap - if the Tumblrs have made that a word - would give a bingo.
If you want to go all-in pedant, then there's no way this situation would arise in actual Scrabble play unless we are looking at things from the view of the player in the act of laying down R,A,I,S,T at this very moment and just hesitating on which final letter to play.

--Patrick

unless we are looking at things from the view of the player in the act of laying down R,A,I,S,T at this very moment and just hesitating on which final letter to play.

--Patrick
Isn't that exactly what's intended? It's certainly how I looked at it.

(Not that sa is a legal word; not that I'd challenge it either given how it's set me up)

Neither of you nit-pickers noticed that play didn't start at the center of the board? This ain't no game! This is a political statement.
Well yeah. As mentioned, I was just

(Because I also never would have playe "script" like I suggested. A giant waste of an 's')