Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I won't disparage it, it's fucking disgusting. There in a BBQ place in Rusk, Tx that makes a REAL rib sandwich that shows just how terrible and disgusting the McRib really is.
Comparing any McD product to the "real deal" is always a bad idea. Salads, burgers, fries, whatever. It's like comparing Pizza Hut to actual pizza.

Both have their place, and I like both, but they're not in the same category of product. One's cheap greasy fastfood for when you're on a binge. The other's a decent meal.

$6.50 for a real Rib sandwich, chips, and a drink. Possibly cheaper than the McD product, and still fast. I have a picture of it on facebook, but don't have enough time to search for it this morning.

So that's why you live in Belgium - you got yourself a cushy Eurogov gig.
Cushy?! I work hard and long! Hours of work, tasting different meals every day! Having to write reports! And sure, the toilet bowls are golden and the shower heads titanium and the desk chairs cost €20.000 a piece, but that doesn't mean they're any good!

Who gets to decide which version of some food is "real"?
I'll take on that challenge.

Well it is fairly simple, if you can slice it off an animal or plant, cook and or eat it, it is real food. If it passes through multiple conveyor belts, vats, grinders or injection stations, it could be fake.

fade

Staff member
My guess it's supposed to look like she's doing the nasty doggy style, but I'm not sure either. It is pretty unclear.

I get that the picture looks more sexual than it was meant to, but I assume there's more to it than that. Otherwise, it's kind of dumb.

Also in the side angle her eyes are wide open, but up front they're half closed, despite the camera snap sound being made. Boy, I hope someone was fired for that blunder.

GasBandit

Staff member
Also in the side angle her eyes are wide open, but up front they're half closed, despite the camera snap sound being made. Boy, I hope someone was fired for that blunder.
I think that is a "what you thought" vs "what really happened" situation.