Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Wait... serious question here... was there a time in your youth when you didn't like boobs?
Well, what the chart indicates, is I loved them in infancy as food, then again after puberty for obvious reasons.

Between those two points, they were funny. I mean, I didn't DISLIKE them, but I didn't "love" them, any more than I would love a clown's nose or big floppy shoes.

Well, what the chart indicates, is I loved them in infancy as food, then again after puberty for obvious reasons.

Between those two points, they were funny. I mean, I didn't DISLIKE them, but I didn't "love" them, any more than I would love a clown's nose or big floppy shoes.
Yeah, I honestly don't think I thought about boobs from ages 4-11 or so.

Wait... serious question here... was there a time in your youth when you didn't like boobs?
Yes, of course there was. As people state above, there's that time they're just a feature, like shoulders or belly buttons.
...plus they're attached to girls.

--Patrick

"These things should come with warnings"
A) fairly sure they do
B) it's people like this who are responsible for the ridiculous warning labels the whole world makes fun of the USA for.

fade

Staff member
As much as I hate getting in the way of the internet's EA hate party, that doesn't seem very representative of the complaint. Seems like EA is giving you Better Nate than Lever, and people are mad that they have to pay to skip to the punchline.