Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
If forced, I'd also vote for oral rather than any of the other possible options.

--Patrick
Probably would also get a similar reading just sliding the probe along your forehead.

(I mean, most analog meat thermometers have a lower boundary reading of around 120 degrees F, right?)

fade

Staff member
Head on! Apply directly to the forehead!

I get that "reference."

EDIT: @Denbrought When an actor is acting across from "a-VFX-thing-to-be-added-later" and is saying all his lines to and keeping his eyes on a tennis ball on a stick OR say, petting a beanbag with red registration marks, that tennis ball/beanbag is often called a "reference model," and the actor can be said to be "acting to reference."

--Patrick

Last edited:

fade

Staff member
I took a crack at one of those guy looking back memes. Time to sit back and let the negative points on Imgur roll in...

It's enough of a "wtf?" that I decided to post this one here:
image.jpg

Saskatchewan man finds mysterious brand-new house in his farm field
PILOT BUTTE, Sask. -- Patrick Maze is used to seeing flax and weeds on his farm field east of Regina, but where did the brand-new beautiful house come from?

Maze was driving by his land last week and noticed the home sitting on a big trailer where there should have been nothing but rolling prairie.
It turns out the house was being transported from Winnipeg to the owners who live just outside of Lumsden, Sask., but there was a problem with permits.

The moving company left the house in the field until the paperwork could be sorted out.
I'd say "only in Saskatchewan" but I could see this general type of thing happening in Newfoundland too.