Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

As slippery as Nylon is, I have a hard time believing that stayed together any longer than it took to take the photo.

--Patrick

I think they have a Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication for that.
Are they all taken orally, or am I going to have to look through a Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation to find out the different types?

Are they all taken orally, or am I going to have to look through a Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation to find out the different types?
It's probably best to read the literature it comes with to get the full Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation explanation.

What language is the manual in? Will we need a Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation explanation translation?
That'd be great, but I don't know where do get it. Whats the Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation Explanation Translation Location?

All these rhyming words are giving me Menstruation Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation Explanation Translation Location Frustration!

I'm sorry to hear about your Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation Explanation Translation Location Frustration Irritation!

Maybe we should stop. I certainly don't want any Crustacean Station Plantation Fixation Medication Application Compilation Explanation Translation Location Frustration Irritation Escalation.

Nothing more appropriate for when you're surfing the crimson wave!

...hey, I didn't make another -ation joke, ok?
Bonus: My sister is afraid of lobsters and I'm pretty sure she takes my shit with out asking when she visits, no matter the time of month. A good thief deterrent!