Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

fade

Staff member
Jeez, man. If you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. He matches the settings and lighting really well. I was impressed.

Source crediting is a huge deal on Imgur. That's the reason his name is there.

Dave

Staff member
Most of these are amazing and funny as shit. Dude has talent. And if he gets famous for it, good for him! At least he's getting recognized for having talent in something.

MAKE HIM REGRET

BEING BORN
I'll take one serving, please. Seriously, I am fucking fed up with going to a restaurant that allegedly serves spicy food, being asked how spicy I want my food, saying four or five stars (depending on the cuisine - Indian food I can do 5 stars, but with Szechuan and Thai I can only handle four stars. Eating a Thai Bird Chili is like shooting your tongue with a cap gun.), and then the food gets to the table and it's completely mild. If you're going to ask, at least pretend that you took my preferences into consideration.

fade

Staff member
I don't understand the point of uncomfortably spicy food personally. If it's just additional heat and not flavor, meh.

I don't understand the point of uncomfortably spicy food personally. If it's just additional heat and not flavor, meh.

Depends on how its made, and with that spices. My wife finds a lot of U.S. food horribly bland (especially our chicken). Heck, she just criticized a mapo tofu sauce she used to make lunch today because 'it wasn't sufficiently spicy".

Fade doesn't like it.

Though in this case I can understand it. Spicy is good. Excessive heat is just absurd. You're either covering up a shitty piece of food, or ruining a good one. After a while, what the hell do you even taste?

That's kind of why I never get chicken wings above mild. Sometimes I do medium, but I just want the flavor, I don't want to clear out my sinuses with every bite. (in before @blotsfan makes fun of me)

That's kind of why I never get chicken wings above mild. Sometimes I do medium, but I just want the flavor, I don't want to clear out my sinuses with every bite. (in before @blotsfan makes fun of me)
Colorado has made you soft.

I definitely agree that there is a point when spicy food gets to be more pain than heat and thats a good capping point, but I know that threshold for me is much higher than most people. I just had thai today and I definitley got the "white 5 star." Thankfully they had chili paste on the table to dump in my dish.

Colorado has made you soft.

I definitely agree that there is a point when spicy food gets to be more pain than heat and thats a good capping point, but I know that threshold for me is much higher than most people. I just had thai today and I definitley got the "white 5 star." Thankfully they had chili paste on the table to dump in my dish.
The only way I avoid this in Chinese restaurants is telling them, in Chinese, how hot I want it.