[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I think the people who keep saying that cats are like that are disgruntled dog owners. They've never owned a cat in their life.
My cats come when they are called and are very snuggly and not the least bit independent. I agree with you most cat stereotypes make me think, has this person ever even seen a cat!?

M

makare

Is that from a show or something?

I don't really care about the punch but goddamn could that cause hearing damage.

ElJuski

Staff member
but presumably, Sera is saying, there is no need for a download, if it's already on the hard-drive. Perhaps a more suitable demotivational poster would be, "Burn it again".

figmentPez

Staff member
but presumably, Sera is saying, there is no need for a download, if it's already on the hard-drive. Perhaps a more suitable demotivational poster would be, "Burn it again".
Unless it was a disc that was burned a while back to free up HDD space.

Pfft. I have both of those problems and I'm a straight man. Of course, it doesn't help that while my closet is packed full of clothes, those clothes are either really old (we're talking 10+ years old), or they're too big for me (because I've lost some weight) or too small for me (because I haven't lost enough weight yet). Also, video games are expensive.

GasBandit

Staff member
Pfft. I have both of those problems and I'm a straight man. Of course, it doesn't help that while my closet is packed full of clothes, those clothes are either really old (we're talking 10+ years old), or they're too big for me (because I've lost some weight) or too small for me (because I haven't lost enough weight yet). Also, video games are expensive.
/facepalm.

One trip to target and you're set for clothes TFN. Get the stuff with elastic waistbands. Also, video games are free. Some of them even, like, legally so.

Sure, I could do that, but going forward I would prefer not to look like a 50+ year old shut in or a reject from a skate park, so I've been saving up my money for several nice outfits that are well made and tailored and can be taken in as needed as I continue to lose weight. I'm just waiting until I'm closer to my goal weight to do so, since I know my weight loss will slow down the closer I get.

Also, I should clarify. I have a lot of video games... I've just played them all, most of them several times over. Some of them were free, and all of those were obtained legally. I prefer not to pirate software. Don't give a damn if anyone else does it, I just prefer not to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.