[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, if you've never seen Predator, or it's a been a long time, and you've only seen this Kony guy once or twice recently, you may only remember: green, jungle, hat, moustache, black guy. Memory is really fickle for a lot of people.

Besides, people often fail to notice someone who looks completely different:

I keep seeing the hate for Carl Weathers in that pic, and I thought it was the movie goers that were pissed at him for sending the team up the river... Dillon was a bitch.

I keep seeing the hate for Carl Weathers in that pic, and I thought it was the movie goers that were pissed at him for sending the team up the river... Dillon was a bitch.
Eh, sort of? While they wouldn't have been out there if not for him, he had no idea there was anything out there besides the guerillas. Tricking them into it was a dick move, but when push came to shove with the predator, he gave his all.

This is why I miss Marvel having the comic rights to other properies, they would integrate them in to the mainstream marvel universe.

GasBandit

Staff member
"I cannot tell a lie" is more attributed more to George Washington than Ben Franklin, though it is largely considered myth.

My favorite Ben Franklin quote is "Most men die at 25 and are buried at 70."

Was gonna say, "Lady, if I see you pull out of your purse a big mask with a giant ball gag attached to it, then you REALLY need therapy! Seriously!"

Status
Not open for further replies.