[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I think the people who keep saying that cats are like that are disgruntled dog owners. They've never owned a cat in their life.
My cats come when they are called and are very snuggly and not the least bit independent. I agree with you most cat stereotypes make me think, has this person ever even seen a cat!?

M

makare

Is that from a show or something?

I don't really care about the punch but goddamn could that cause hearing damage.

fade

Staff member
Reactions
351 91 4
Yeah, that looks staged when you see it that way. Also, I'm impressed at your YouTube-foo.

ElJuski

Staff member
Reactions
26 0 0
but presumably, Sera is saying, there is no need for a download, if it's already on the hard-drive. Perhaps a more suitable demotivational poster would be, "Burn it again".

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
2,643 427 5
but presumably, Sera is saying, there is no need for a download, if it's already on the hard-drive. Perhaps a more suitable demotivational poster would be, "Burn it again".
Unless it was a disc that was burned a while back to free up HDD space.

Reactions
423 230 1
Pfft. I have both of those problems and I'm a straight man. Of course, it doesn't help that while my closet is packed full of clothes, those clothes are either really old (we're talking 10+ years old), or they're too big for me (because I've lost some weight) or too small for me (because I haven't lost enough weight yet). Also, video games are expensive.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,164 1,506 27
Pfft. I have both of those problems and I'm a straight man. Of course, it doesn't help that while my closet is packed full of clothes, those clothes are either really old (we're talking 10+ years old), or they're too big for me (because I've lost some weight) or too small for me (because I haven't lost enough weight yet). Also, video games are expensive.
/facepalm.

One trip to target and you're set for clothes TFN. Get the stuff with elastic waistbands. Also, video games are free. Some of them even, like, legally so.

Reactions
423 230 1
Sure, I could do that, but going forward I would prefer not to look like a 50+ year old shut in or a reject from a skate park, so I've been saving up my money for several nice outfits that are well made and tailored and can be taken in as needed as I continue to lose weight. I'm just waiting until I'm closer to my goal weight to do so, since I know my weight loss will slow down the closer I get.

Also, I should clarify. I have a lot of video games... I've just played them all, most of them several times over. Some of them were free, and all of those were obtained legally. I prefer not to pirate software. Don't give a damn if anyone else does it, I just prefer not to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.