[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me around a minute before I noticed the tree in the background looked kinda odd. And another minute before I decided to actually inspect the tree and find out exactly why it looked odd.
It took me reading this post to realize there was a tree in the picture. >_>

fade

Staff member
Hey! You're not allowed to find a woman physically attractive without conducting a formal interview, and being able to recite her hopes and dreams first.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I created this image years and years and years ago for the old demotivational poster thread on the image boards. I have spent considerable time searching for the original in my various storage locations. Finally gave up and googled it. It was the first image for the title.

I present to you my internet legacy;

big-red-cola.jpg

GasBandit

Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen, I created this image years and years and years ago for the old demotivational poster thread on the image boards. I have spent considerable time searching for the original in my various storage locations. Finally gave up and googled it. It was the first image for the title.

I present to you my internet legacy;

Grats. Though, you could have checked my image hoard. It's there. (probably been there since within hours of you first posting it, heh).

He was treasurer of the state senate, I remember now.

Still, I always find that picture incredibly shocking, and it certainly isn't from an action movie.
All the local stations carried the incident live. WPXI didn't cut away. The others went to black but let the sound run.

All the local stations carried the incident live. WPXI didn't cut away. The others went to black but let the sound run.
I was 2, so naturally I didn't know about it until years later when the internet lets you watch all sorts of things you wish you hadn't.

I was 2, so naturally I didn't know about it until years later when the internet lets you watch all sorts of things you wish you hadn't.
I was a senior in HS. Big story for days. Not only what he did, but the ethics of what TV should do in such a situation. WPXI and NBC were raked over the coals for showing it all that day (and again on that evening's news.)

I was a senior in HS.
Same here. Yet somehow I still managed to not hear about the incident until about 8yrs ago (thanks, Internet). I seem to remember it is the reason that journalists started being issued color film as standard instead of trusty (and cheaper) B&W.

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.