[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, you could have super skinny feet and never be able to find a standard shoe that fits?
No joke, I have 4E width feet. Size 13. I'm off the scale for width for Hockey skates. Luckily, at the time, I lived in a city that had a manufacturer that made custom-fit skates (go Graf!) for a reasonable cost. Shoes aren't too bad, especially with online ordering whatever size I need.

No joke, I have 4E width feet. Size 13. I'm off the scale for width for Hockey skates. Luckily, at the time, I lived in a city that had a manufacturer that made custom-fit skates (go Graf!) for a reasonable cost. Shoes aren't too bad, especially with online ordering whatever size I need.
You know what they say about a guy with big feet...

Big slippers! (that I trip over in the middle of the night... seriously, put those things away when you go to bed man!)

In Manitoba during Christmas season we have the Yule Log channel.

As part of standard tv service

I have bad memories of the Yule-log singalongs. WHY?! Because during Christmas when I wanted to watch Kids mother-fucking WB-NO CARTOONS! Just a log, with Christmas tunes. Friggin' ridiculous.

figmentPez

Staff member
Sure beats the pixelated fireplace my dad programmed into our Vic-20 when I was a kid.

GasBandit

Staff member

Illustrated: The importance of teaching your child how to spell "wraps" correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.