[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
The only thing that bothers me about that pic, is the idea that the photographer handled a dead squirrel. I hope he was up on his shots.
Don't worry, the squirrels will get him in the end. He will probably be found dead with a sausage stuck in his mouth in homoerotic fashion or whatever the fuck else squirrels find humorous...

Back when the colonies were forming, guards had to be posted outside some settlements to keep people from "going native" because the Native American lifestyle was more appealing to many of the colonists.

Back when the colonies were forming, guards had to be posted outside some settlements to keep people from "going native" because the Native American lifestyle was more appealing to many of the colonists.
This is because they had food, shelter, and women. All of which were in short supply in the formative years. Hell, the entire Roanoke Colony is believed to have just up and left to join the Croatoa.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think there's something wrong with the sims. Something very, very wrong.

This is because they had food, shelter, and women. All of which were in short supply in the formative years. Hell, the entire Roanoke Colony is believed to have just up and left to join the Croatoa.
Or maybe they just learned to paint with all the colors of the wind and not shoot bears or some shit, I dunno.

I've had that happen. Has to do with improperly-entered parameters in the Exchange-downloaded clothing, putting adult clothing on teens, children or toddlers. Their bodies stretch in terrifying ways to fit those clothes to a degree that doesn't even make sense.

I would play THAT game. SIMS: Horror Expansion. Live a fantasy life, become a star, have nightmare creatures unleashed upon your ideal house!

Status
Not open for further replies.