[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told,Keanus Reeves is the only actor I want to spend the day with.
Really? He's like, not even on my top hundred list. Mostly because I did not care for him in "Much Ado about Nothing". Whoever told him he would be great in a Shakespeare play must have been nuttier than ...something. Its 3 AM, what do you expect from me in terms of comparison jokes?

Really? He's like, not even on my top hundred list. Mostly because I did not care for him in "Much Ado about Nothing". Whoever told him he would be great in a Shakespeare play must have been nuttier than ...something. Its 3 AM, what do you expect from me in terms of comparison jokes?
It's probably less to do with his acting ability (which isn't really a great gauge for whether you should want to spend time with someone--if you're using this for the friends you keep complaining about, stop hanging out with them :p), but because of how he is off-camera. From what I gather, he has chronic depression that he isn't getting treated because according to him "Other people need to be happy to live. I don't."

It's probably less to do with his acting ability (which isn't really a great gauge for whether you should want to spend time with someone--if you're using this for the friends you keep complaining about, stop hanging out with them :p), but because of how he is off-camera. From what I gather, he has chronic depression that he isn't getting treated because according to him "Other people need to be happy to live. I don't."
REALLY?! That's the sort of thing that angsty comic book anti-heroes say! Its weird for me now knowing that Ted Logan has depression.

REALLY?! That's the sort of thing that angsty comic book anti-heroes say! Its weird for me now knowing that Ted Logan has depression.
He's had it pretty rough, for instance:
In December 1999, his girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth in her eighth month of pregnancy to a stillborn daughter, Ava Archer Syme-Reeves. Syme died in 2001, the sole passenger in an automobile wreck.[25][26][27] Reeves, who had to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, was seeking "peace and time to deal with this," said his buddy Bret Domrose, who played guitar in Reeves's alternative rock band Dogstar.[25]
Compared to most celebrities of his calibre, he leads a simple life and is quite generous. He gave away most of his profits from the Matrix, for example (around $75 million he could have made, that he negotiated to be paid out to the effects artists instead)
Some interesting Keanu Reeves stories:
http://www.ranker.com/list/the-7-greatest-_true_-keanu-reeves-stories-ever-told/joanne

He does it very ass-uredly? :p
Enough of this cheeky nonsense, put these puns behind you and stop making asses of yourselves. I'm sorry for sounding like I have a stick up my pooper, but on the hole, these jokes aren't funny. After all, are these what you want to leave to your posterior?

Enough of this cheeky nonsense, put these puns behind you and stop making asses of yourselves. I'm sorry for sounding like I have a stick up my pooper, but on the hole, these jokes aren't funny. After all, are these what you want to leave to your posterior?
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.