[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my Facebook feed tonight with every goddamn parent uploading pictures of their child in the Halloween costume.

your-kids2.png

Mmm, feels like Dark Link should be Ganon. Or if they're going for anti-heroes, Bowser should be Wario... But yeah, it's very cool :)

GasBandit

Staff member
Mmm, feels like Dark Link should be Ganon. Or if they're going for anti-heroes, Bowser should be Wario... But yeah, it's very cool :)
I'm not sure exactly what they're going for. Sonic isn't paired off against Robotnik, Link isn't paired off vs Ganon, Samus isn't vs the Mother Brain, and Mega Man isn't opposite Dr. Wily. But Mario is juxtaposed with Bowser?

Well Mario and Bowser aren't REALLY enemies... hell, they are always going out to play board games, race go-karts, play a sport... they do shit all the time.

No, it's alright to feel that way. It's just wrong to not click Like or Love it to stuff you find agreeable to support your local forumites.

My friend sent me this today!

Congrats on your shiny new broken image! Are you going to name it? You should consider having it spayed or neutered so it doesn't have litters of broken images, unless you're going to be breeding it, though, honestly, broken images are pretty common and I'm not sure you could get a purebred certificate for it if it didn't come with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.