[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I meant the double standard he was talking about - we're fine with our musicians being doped to mars and back, but for some reason, not our athletes.
Because in athletes it gives them a scientific provable edge in their sport. For musicians, not so much. For some? Sure. For all? I wouldn't say so.

Look at Justin Bieber, no drugs can explain that. That's 100% pact with Satan.

GasBandit

Staff member
Because in athletes it gives them a scientific provable edge in their sport. For musicians, not so much. For some? Sure. For all? I wouldn't say so.

You're the worst, Britta.

You damn well better take that back! When people make deals with the dark lord we get Blues, Heavy Metal and Super Mario Brothers 3. PRAISE BE TO THE DARK LORD AND THE GREAT MEDIA THAT YOU ARE SAID TO INSPIRE BY WEIRDOS!

GasBandit

Staff member
First I was like, why do they have multiples of the same chara... ohhh that's BATTLE DAMAGE skeletor. I had battle damage skeletor.

figmentPez

Staff member
Aha! I just realized one of those I didn't recognize at first is Thunder Punch He-man, the one that could be loaded with caps to give his punches extra bang. I loved that one. Looking through this I realize I had at least two dozen of these, not to mention vehicles and playsets. Why did I ever complain my parents didn't buy me enough toys?

GasBandit

Staff member
Do you remember Stinkor (third from the right on the top row)? The action figure whose primary selling point was "really smells bad" because they mixed patchouli in with the plastic before injection molding him? And that one torture set that came with real green slime to dump on the heroes?

figmentPez

Staff member
Do you remember Stinkor (third from the right on the top row)? The action figure whose primary selling point was "really smells bad" because they mixed patchouli in with the plastic before injection molding him? And that one torture set that came with real green slime to dump on the heroes?
I nearly had a Stinkor figure. My parents got it for me for Christmas, but it was so stinky they put it out in the garage. After a week or so in there, he still stank too much to bring in the house, so my parents returned him and got me a different figure.

I also remember Sy-Klone (had to look up the spelling, though. "Because poor literacy is kewl!") he had a little dial on his waist you could turn to make his upper half spin. The first day I got him I spun that dial so much that I got a blister on my thumb.

I think my brother had the slime torture kit. It has been so long I can barely remember. I do remember him having Skeletor's Castle and me having She-Ra's castle.

I used to torture my sisters with Kobra Khan. I would chase them around squirting them with it. You'd have to carry a bottle of water with though, he'd only hold about two squirts worth.

figmentPez

Staff member
1027122031-00.jpg

I love the punctuation on this packaging,

"Caution: Aluminum trays are not suitable for storing large.

"Quantities of strong acidic foods such as vinegar & mayonnaise."

Status
Not open for further replies.