[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. School buddy did the bean thing at home, but it was with a can of beans on the stove unopened. It's like how popcorn works, only messier.
Also, at a previous job, some genius decided to microwave a mylar bag of potato chips. Result? Burned chips, melted plastic microwave, and they didn't replace the microwave oven for months just to teach us all a lesson.
As for microwaving coated glass...

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Interesting how the timer knob on the microwave never seems to move from the 3 o'clock position once it's set there. Also: Visible flames. REALLY?

Regarding my bean story, it just occurred to me that I might have remembered it wrong, and the guy might have placed an unopened can of beans in the oven instead.

GasBandit

Staff member
Regarding my bean story, it just occurred to me that I might have remembered it wrong, and the guy might have placed an unopened can of beans in the oven instead.
THAT would do it.

Next in sports, the internet sums up the olympics! Spoilered for length.

My brother (green) just got his girlfriend who hates puns (pink) to start playing Pokemon. (I'm blue)

Edit:
Good thing I took screencaps. She has his facebook password and deleted the whole thread.

Zappit

Staff member
Not everyone really seems to get what The Onion does...

Even better is when they don't get it at all.

I like the fact that the person who called to complain was actually offered a coupon book...and then turned it down.

That guy behind him is really enjoying things. The kid on his left (behind Barack's L shoulder) looks like bored, ... bored, ... bored, ...oh, clap now? Ok.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
The really funny thing about that picture is that it was from before the 2010 midterms, which like all midterms, absolutely shellacked the current president's party.

Also, that exact speech was included in Auto Tune the News 13:

Status
Not open for further replies.