Full hard brexit. But at least its red white and blue.

Brexit is like the definition of "Leopards At My Face", so many people are enjoying the schadenfreude of it all.

Lots of Brexiteers really thought they were important enough to the EU that the UK could leave while keeping all the benefits of being a member, without any of those pesky negatives like "immigration".

Last edited:
A bunch of Anti-vaxxers decided to storm the Television Centre in London, because of the BBC's pro-vaccine propaganda and the Main Stream media being themselves the biggest virus infecting the minds of people.

...too bad the BBC moved out of the Television Centre back in 2013, hey?

Boris Johnson earlier: "We should never forget we are the party of low taxation."

Also Boris: Imma raise taxes on National Insurance even though not doing that was one of the pledges we made before the last election.

Reactions: Cat
Say what you will about america and the republicans but at least even when they win elections, it’s not because people actually voted for them. Wtf UK.

Boris Johnson earlier: "We should never forget we are the party of low taxation."

Also Boris: Imma raise taxes on National Insurance even though not doing that was one of the pledges we made before the last election.
Ah yes, the Reagan Manoeuvre.

Wonder if BoJo will end up as lionised.

Holy shit you poor UK souls, is the amount of shit you're out of because of Brexit being bandied about online true?

How are you not tearing politicians apart via horses and rope (if the country isn't out of horses and rope respectively)?

Holy shit you poor UK souls, is the amount of shit you're out of because of Brexit being bandied about online true?

How are you not tearing politicians apart via horses and rope (if the country isn't out of horses and rope respectively)?
It's not the fault of Brexit! It's the fault of Covid! The whole world is out of... Bananas, and cream, and meat, and aspirin, and whatever!

Heh. I saw that exact image as a graphic on reddit, I wonder if the paper got permission to reproduce it, or just appropriated it.

--Patrick

Anyone remember that episode of Doctor Who where Ten brings down Harriet Jones as Prime Minister by asking "Don't you think she looks tired?" After a bizarre, rambling (even for him) speech where he went off on a tangent about Peppa Pig World a reporter asked Boris "Is everything OK?"

Since we are highly unlikely to end up with the actual Master as his replacement I am hopeful about what this could mean for British politics. Or I think I am anyway. I don't actually remember what it feels like to be hopeful about politics.

If only pants shitting, bad posture, bad-stroke level wandering dialog had been bad enough to undo Trump.
I think I've said this before here but you can argue that trump is one of our more democratic presidents bc he accurately represented the people who voted for him

How does anyone vote for someone incapable of brushing their hair?

It's like...basic.
Oh, he's capable. Plenty of people have spoken about seeing him purposefully mess up his hair right before going in front of TV cameras. The hair is a deliberate stylistic choice, and worse, one that worked.

How does anyone vote for someone incapable of brushing their hair?

It's like...basic.

This is possibly the greatest insight into Boris Johnson I have ever read.

This is possibly the greatest insight into Boris Johnson I have ever read.
I couldn't find that speech but this seems very similar

I'm aware the messy hair thing is on purpose, but how do you look at that buffoon and say, "This unkempt rambling moron is who I want making decisions for millions of people"?
He represents those people. I am very empathetic and I can think like other people. Most people are a sewer

I'm aware the messy hair thing is on purpose, but how do you look at that buffoon and say, "This unkempt rambling moron is who I want making decisions for millions of people"?
"He tells it like it is."

These people look at Boris and for some reason see his baboonery as honesty, rather then just another fake brand he developed over a successful political career. It's the same reason Trump was elected, they saw his lack of filter as honesty, even though nearly everything that came out of his mouth was a deflection or a open lie.

Reactions: Cat
It's the same reason Trump was elected, they saw his lack of filter as honesty, even though nearly everything that came out of his mouth was a deflection or a open lie.
The result of decades of mental abuse at the hands of Old Man Fred. Not excusing it one bit, because he dished it out to others as much as Daddy did to him. even to his own family.